Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2RepackboxWideners
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: beltfed - A #1 STRAIGHT SHOOTER!

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar

beltfed - A #1 STRAIGHT SHOOTER!

I posted a WTB as I needed some 32 S & W short brass and beltfed was kind enough to respond that he had some 32 S & W blank brass that could easily be converted by removing the roll crimp. I ordered a quantity of 500 from him - mailed off a check and once he received the check and it cleared, he sent the brass off to me. It arrived well packed and is nice brass - just as he described. I'm grateful to him for having the opportunity to purchase it for my 32 S & W short project that I am working on.

beltfed is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER all the way and a fine gentleman to deal with - a great example of the fine members on this site who are so willing to help each other out. Thank you again Arnie - I greatly appreciate everything!

Sincerely,
    Jim

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bedbugbilly View Post
    I posted a WTB as I needed some 32 S & W short brass and beltfed was kind enough to respond that he had some 32 S & W blank brass that could easily be converted by removing the roll crimp. I ordered a quantity of 500 from him - mailed off a check and once he received the check and it cleared, he sent the brass off to me. It arrived well packed and is nice brass - just as he described. I'm grateful to him for having the opportunity to purchase it for my 32 S & W short project that I am working on.

beltfed is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER all the way and a fine gentleman to deal with - a great example of the fine members on this site who are so willing to help each other out. Thank you again Arnie - I greatly appreciate everything!

Sincerely,
    Jim
    I quite agree. I bought a bunch of the brass Arnie had left over after your purchase, and it was delivered to me this afternoon.

Bill