Lee PrecisionRepackboxInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLoad DataWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything

Thread: Help finding reloading info please

Boolit Bub

Help finding reloading info please

Hi all. Sometimes if I’m googling , and I type in a search DATA, POWDER LOAD CAST , or something like then page comes up ( it’s a page something to do with this website ) It’s blue and white and has an extremely long list of loads for all different calibres. I think from memory it’s data submitted by random handloadres. But I’m buggered if I can find it. Does this sound familiar to you ? Can u help me find it again ?

You really need a couple of books for the additional info in them beyond just load data.

Otherwise, try things more specific.
    Such as 'cast loads for .30-06', or whatever caliber you're looking for.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.

OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

Boolit Grand Master

2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Buddy
    I haven't been able to get to several area of the castpics site for about a month. Those links bring up a page, but if I just get errors when I tried to open the load data. Same is true when I try to get to some of the old powder manuals (i.e Alliant, etc). Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    The best place to start is the powder manufacturers web site.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by ranger391xt View Post
    I haven't been able to get to several area of the castpics site for about a month. Those links bring up a page, but if I just get errors when I tried to open the load data. Same is true when I try to get to some of the old powder manuals (i.e Alliant, etc). Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    They work for me. I am running Edge but I had that type of issues in the past using chrome.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Grand Master
    Links worked for me as well....Windows 10
    Don Verna

Boolit Buddy
    I have Windows 10 and can get some things on the screen but find the site hard to navigate.

Boolit Grand Master

Be more specific; caliber, bullet weight/style, powder, primer (maybe). I only use Hodgdon's web site and for a specicic powder, the powder/bullet manufacturer's web site (and often check data against my published manuals.)...

My last load look up; "Load data, 9x19, 125 gr cast RNFP, Universal powder, standard small pistol primers". Got a few hits with the specific data but also looked at my Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook to see if the data was close to Lyman's (but more often than not, just use published manuas' data)...

FWIW; I never use any data I see on any forum, hear from any gun counter clerk, range rat, good intended friend, or gun shop guru. Most of my data comes from published manuals with occasionally some powder/bullet manufacturer's web site data. One squib in 1970, no Kaboom, ever...
    Last edited by mdi; 09-29-2021 at 12:59 PM.
    My Anchor is holding fast!