RepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Snyders JerkyWidenersLoad DataTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Found out my great-grandfather was a psychopath.

Banned
    I am the only psycopath in my family that I know of. also:
    You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but don't try to pick your friends nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Jack View Post
    You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your relatives.
    Neither I nor my wife will admit being related to our respective "siblings" without a DNA test.

Boolit Master
    I am that bad apple! It has been my professed ambition to either be a menace to society, or at the very least, a drag on the system. My lifelong goal is to become a mad scientist, build a giant death ray, aim it at the Earth's core, and take over the entire universe. So far these lofty goals have been somewhat lacking of late, but one can still dream. In the meantime I have remained cleverly disguised as a kind hearted, responsible, and caring person.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 405grain View Post
    I am that bad apple! It has been my professed ambition to either be a menace to society, or at the very least, a drag on the system. My lifelong goal is to become a mad scientist, build a giant death ray, aim it at the Earth's core, and take over the entire universe. So far these lofty goals have been somewhat lacking of late, but one can still dream. In the meantime I have remained cleverly disguised as a kind hearted, responsible, and caring person.
    Sounds like you are going to hold the US ransom for MILLLLLLions of dollars....(Is there a mini-you?)

I don't have to go back very far, My Father was out visiting with his Mistress while my mother was in the hospital giving birth to me, he didn't even see me until I was 2 days old.

Boolit Master

I know of a couple terrible alcoholics up the line from me some of it passed on with my generation but not myself a lot of drug use with two siblings and mental issues I often wonder which caused which the mental issues causing drinking and drugs or the other wat a round?

I worked with a guy who had a lot of bad blood in his family he was a great guy but could tell some stories and back them up !
    I forget how the woman in the book Bitter Blood was related to him she blew herself ,new boy friend and two kids up so her X husband could not get them as a judge ordered.
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Man
    Not as infamous, but I'm the first man on my paternal side in two generations not to up and abandon his family/children.

Don't look too deep into your own past. Make your own legend and be the change you want to see in the world.

My family is anything but spectacular.
    However; Mrs. Winger's lineage has turned up hints of things where she doesn't want to dig, and learn all the details.

Nothing criminal, just things you wouldn't want all your Church buddies to hear about.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.

OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234