I'm trying to find a "work around" for a way over size 7.7×58 .

I only need to get a consistent .316 neck ID . I can comfortably work with as much as .318 . So what I need is a few folks that have 8×57 or 325 WSMs to run a couple of cases in various states of anneal without the expander and give me numbers for ID ...... No rush now I actually formed and COW formed some brass for it last week . I've only had it 12 yrs .

The stupid thing has a .319 throat and a .317-.316 groove that may open a little with paper patch wrapped around the 312-155 and the NOE 311-230 .

The quest is to only size it enough to have a little grip on the paper for rough handling until I get a sizer to pull 8mm down to .318 .
I have resources for bullet sizers in odd dia , and a guy I could probably prevail on for a bushing . I think I'd rather buy a die if a standard die will do the job . I'd also like to side step the adventures of the sister rifle type 38 6.5 . For which I eventually ended up with a bushing neck die and and .272+ sizers . Of course I'll go that route if I learn that the assorted 8mm x 2.10-2.25" just won't do .

I wonder if a 32 Win neck die would have enough room for the shoulders .....