LEADLUBER, very unfortunately, has been having to liquidate some of his things due to medical/funeral expenses for his step-son who passed unexpectedly. He had two different WTS up for Howell Conversion cylinders - one in 46 Colt and one for the 1849 Colt Pocket models chambered in 32 S & W short. He had some questions on the 45 Colt as it was not marked and I sent him what info I had as far as measurements. I like to shoot the conversion cylinders and under the circumstances, I made him an offer on the 45 Colt cylinder and he accepted it - it will give me add another pistol to the herd. I also decided that the Howell 32 S & Wl conversion might be fun - so told him I would take that one as well - it gave me an excuse to buy a Uberti "Wells Fargo" Pocket Model that I have wanted for many years.

Easy to communicate with - a quick payment was sent and the cylinders were received in fine shape - just as described.

LEADLUBER is a fine gentleman and a real STRAIGHT SHOOTER! Another fine example of the great members on this site.

As an added note . . . . my wife and i extend our sincerest sympathies to Ryan and his family over their loss. I don't think there is any greater loss than that of a child and may God watch over them all and bring them comfort. I hate having to see members on here who end up having to sell off things to pay for medical bills for an unexpected illness or for medical/funeral bills for an unexpected loss - and I know that a lot of members on here have tried to step up and help in this circumstance and I am sure it is greatly appreciated. I will enjoy the conversion cylinders - but it is a bittersweet thing - I am just glad that in some small way I could help Ryan and their family. Our prayers are with you and your family Ryan.

Sincerely,
Jim Neely