Lee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLoad DataTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Wideners

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Friday, September 24

For Thought and Meditation - Friday, September 24

Good morning all. A great message and blessing from Hagee Ministries this morning. I feel renewed in His glory. Have a safe and blessed day.

Revelation 1:18

I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Jesus is alive! In the middle of busy, complicated days, we often need a reminder. He lives to redeem our lives from destruction, to declare the good news, to heal the brokenhearted, and to deliver the oppressed.

Two thousand years ago, His enemies crucified Him at Calvary. But three days later, He rose – victorious over death, hell, and the grave. Because of Him, we boldly proclaim, “O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?” (I Corinthians 15:55)

After His resurrection, He walked the earth for forty days showing Himself alive “by many infallible proofs” (Acts 1:3). Then, He ascended into heaven to sit in power at the right hand of God. All angels, powers, and authorities have been made subject to Him.

And there, He intercedes for us. He does not rest or sleep. He watches over us, filling us up with His power and His presence. Whenever two or more of us get together in His name, there He is right in the middle.

Take a moment to inhale the wonder of Him – as near as your breath. Close your eyes and see Him there at the Father’s elbow – continuing to plead your cause. All around us, He is at work. He lives!

Blessing:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. Live in the wonder that Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God slain, the King of kings, has conquered death, hell, and the grave. He is alive forevermore!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, Because He lives I am assured of my salvation and my heavenly home.

Boolit Grand Master
    Yes....knowing that only the temporary tent that holds your body will collapse and die; but that your soul will live with Jesus in His house forever changes you. I no longer fear death....but have a few concerns with how painful that process can be.

Even the most unworthy of mankind will be saved by His grace if we accept Him.
    Don Verna

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good message !
    No turning back , No turning back !