There have been a few threads here about the lack of accuracy with cast boollits in the BO. I have an AR in the 300BO and read every one of them because of my same frustration. I pretty much gave up on it and had a pretty good load with 125gr Sierra Spitzer. It was pretty much capable of MOA with max load of H110. It became my go to bullet for that rifle. Here is a 100yd target:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	125grsierra.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	447.3 KB 
ID:	289108
Don't hammer me on the 3 shot group. It shot just as I expected and I was verifying zero before a deer hunt.

I got the NFA bug and decided to change to a SBR and F1 suppressor for that rifle. On my first range trip the new configuration shot the J-word just as well, just a lot quieter. I had a few cast loads to try. A 210gr HP subsonic, 150gr HP supersonic. Since I didn't want to mess around with the adjustable gas block, I single loaded them. Results at 50yds were OK, around 2 MOA. The next range trip I ran some of the cast through a mag and it was right back to frustration. It's pretty apparent the feed ramps are damaging the nose enough to affect accuracy. Here is a 50yd target of cast boollits single loaded in the AR.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bocast.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	289109
The rifle is zeroed for the supersonic J-words at 100yd. The lower group is a 210gr HP. Upper group is a 150gr HP. I am pretty happy with that. The alloy is 2.5 Sb, 2.5 Sn. I might try a harder alloy in a cup or flat point.
The quest continues.