RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackbox
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: Umarex Synergis, 22. Cal

Boolit Buddy

Umarex Synergis, 22. Cal

Anyone here own one? I like the design, but see some bad reviews on you tube, what say you who own and shoot one, any personal reviews ,good ,bad, or otherwise.

Midway has them on sale for $140 plus shipping.

Boolit Master

Whenever I look for indepth review(s) and such I go to HARDAIRMAGAZINE. They have reviews on the Umarex you're looking at/for and it'll give you a good idea of what questions you need answered.

https://hardairmagazine.com/?s=umarex+synergis

Moderator Emeritus

A fellow at a club I belong to has one, and really "brags it up" as -- in *his* opinion -- a greater value than my true loves: the Benjamin Marauders. I have a Sig Nitro Piston rifle and can say nothing non-great about it (other than perhaps it is a tad on the "heavy" side). The Sig is *my* only Gas Piston... One purported beauty is, like the PCP air rifles, one may leave them fully charged -- and ready for that first shot without any operations -- indefinitely!
    He has complained that loading the magazine is, to quote him, "a pia" -- but, from his shooting, it gets done .
    Other than Phil's (shooter), I had neither heard of nor seen this model before he brought it to range.
    MidwayUSA is pretty good on returns, I gather, albeit I personally have never ever returned an item. However, if the airgun shouts out "Buy Me" to you, my suggestion is to go for it, with plans to take it to range (or back yard ) the very day UPS truck delivers it. I'd suggest, say, some 14.3 grain pellets -- and run maybe a dozen magazines through it. One peculiarity I've noted with all of my airguns is they need to be fired quite a bit before their accuracy potential is realized, so it will be a win-win for you:
    If you're happy with it, you are on your way to much enjoyment. If not -- you can return it the next day.
    BEST!
    geo

Boolit Buddy
    Umarex synergis came yesterday, shot it some today with a old bushnell banner I had in the closet,accuracy wise it shows real promise, waiting for a bushnell 4-12. With AO. Gun is heavy, almost too heavy to carry in the woods,harder to cock than my Benjamin titan. I don’t have a trigger scale but pull was much harder than I expected, trigger can be dissembled,I did that and honed the sear surfaces glass smooth which made a world of difference,I think I am satisfied with the gun at the present time, more pellets down range will tell the full story.

Moderator Emeritus

crappie-hunter -- I am so happy both you received and like your 'synergis -- and, 'specially, that you got a 'scope with AO! I was/am not aware of its weight issue -- I never held/fired Phil's, just saw it. But, for what it's worth, my Sig Nitro and other *GOOD" air rifles are not featherweights! In the very few I own, they seem their weight and their quality are in direct proportion to each other.
    BEST wishes to you! I do believe you, too, made a good 'scope choice!
    geo

The extra weight will be a help on a spring piston type gun. Especially the more powerful ones.
    Will help make it less hold sensitive and help from wrecking the scope.