Reloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyWideners
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: WAAGE llead pot

WAAGE llead pot

Have been thinking of replacing my old Lee pot with the Waage K5747? if that is still a good number for a 25 lbs pot. Can anyone inform me about them and where I can buy one?

GC

Boolit Master

http://waage.thomasnet.com/viewitems...und-solder-pot

I did not see any 25 pound pots in this or other models, nor a model number similar to your quest. But dang everything sure is pricey......$542 for a 20 pounder!!!!
    “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.” Ronald Reagan

Boolit Grand Master

They do not list the Waage K5747. It is a special order. They are outstanding. Call for current price and availability. A couple of years ago they were just over $200.

http://www.waage.com/
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Buddy
    I just checked Buffalo Arms web page and they only list one that is 230 volt but does not say Waage on it. I found the box mine came in and it has the receipt and some other paperwork.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by 762sultan View Post
    I just checked Buffalo Arms web page and they only list one that is 230 volt but does not say Waage on it. I found the box mine came in and it has the receipt and some other paperwork.
    The 115V furnace is here, it is $326:

https://www.buffaloarms.com/lead-cas...-rcb99989.html

Boolit Buddy
    I paid $223 for it with shipping. Invoice is dated3/18/2014, so what is it worth today?

Looks like I have some thinking to do; had no idea pots had gotten so expensive. My 30 year old Lee is looking prettier and prettier!

Thanks to all of you for the info and to you Sultan for the pot offer, surely it's worth what you paid based on use of course. Trying times for us retired guys with prices through the roof.

GC

Boolit Master
    I bought a Waage quite a while ago and used it to ladle cast for BPCR and it worked very well and kept its temperature very accurately. I don't shoot BPCR anymore so it is my smelting pot that I take molten metal out of as I cast with my RCBS with a scoop so I don't change the temperature of my RCBS and mess up my cadence. I don't remember what I paid but it was expensive at that time compared to other pots but it is of excellent quality.