Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRepackbox
Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Henry gun store, scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tom View Post
    You could also call the BATFE and check if that business is licensed to sell firearms - maybe they are good for something...
    When I found the Ruger store scam, it got my interest and I opened others that were similar. There are many out there. One was particularly blatant in advertising 'no registration' sales. I sent a link to that site to the BATFE reporting web site. That was last week and I have yet to get any type of reply.
    Deplorable infidel

Quote Originally Posted by fastdadio View Post
    When I found the Ruger store scam, it got my interest and I opened others that were similar. There are many out there. One was particularly blatant in advertising 'no registration' sales. I sent a link to that site to the BATFE reporting web site. That was last week and I have yet to get any type of reply.
    No reply, because they have NO guns to sell. just another scam. Guys, NO major gun manufacturer sells guns direct. All go through a distributor

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Handloader109 View Post
    No reply, because they have NO guns to sell. just another scam. Guys, NO major gun manufacturer sells guns direct. All go through a distributor

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I think maybe you misunderstood my post. I sent a link to the scam site to the ATF. They have an e-mail to report crimes. I didn't really expect a reply, and I doubt they will actually pursue any of these scam sites anyway.
    Deplorable infidel

Boolit Master
    Yeah, well I just won 5.5 million from publishers warehouse and I didn't even have to enter a contest. I held him on the phone for about 15 minutes before he finally hung up. I'm not sure what he was trying to get from me but he didn't get anything. I suppose that means I'm not going to get my 5.5 million. Dang!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12