Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackbox
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWideners
Reloading Everything Load Data
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fedex shipping---worthless

Boolit Master

Talked with a young guy who brokered a deal for 750000 primers the Fed ex lost 60000 and intentionally destroy some that where later found per policy of hazardous materials. He said he was sueing them in court. Told him GFL they have a army of lawyers no doubt.

Boolit Master
    I will give the USPS credit. When I ordered chicks, they left somewhere up in the midwest one afternoon and I got a call the next day from our local post office to let me know that a box of peeping fuzzy little critters was there. One time that they did really good.

We know our usual UPS guy. He waves when we see him delivering other routes. GREAT guy.

FedEx isn't as bad as they've been in the past but FedEx ground? ABYSMAL...
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

Quote Originally Posted by bakerjw View Post
    I will give the USPS credit. When I ordered chicks, they left somewhere up in the midwest one afternoon and I got a call the next day from our local post office to let me know that a box of peeping fuzzy little critters was there. One time that they did really good.

We know our usual UPS guy. He waves when we see him delivering other routes. GREAT guy.

FedEx isn't as bad as they've been in the past but FedEx ground? ABYSMAL...
    I can understand these not getting lost. All that "peeping" must have been driving the postal employees further past the insanity point. "Come on Jim let's get these things out of here, I'm about ready to go postal on them"
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.