Good morning all. I like this message as a start to the weekend. Have a safe and blessed day.

Friday, September 17, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
The Highway of Holiness

“And a great road will go through that once deserted land. It will be named the Highway of Holiness. Evil-minded people will never travel on it. It will be only for those who walk in God’s ways; fools will never walk there”
—Isaiah 35:8

In Charlotte, North Carolina, you’ll find the Billy Graham Parkway, dedicated to the greatest evangelist in history, in my opinion. It’s a great thing to be able to drive on a freeway bearing his name.

But the Bible tells us there will be something even better than the Billy Graham Parkway. It’s the Highway of Holiness: “And a great road will go through that once deserted land. It will be named the Highway of Holiness. Evil-minded people will never travel on it. It will be only for those who walk in God’s ways; fools will never walk there” (Isaiah 35:8 NLT).

During the millennial reign of Jesus Christ, holiness will prevail. Today, the opposite of holiness prevails. Or society celebrates evil and makes fun of goodness. But a day is coming when there will be holiness.

And then, at the end of the Millennium, Heaven and Earth will become one. John wrote, “Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, ‘Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them’” (Revelation 21:1–3 NLT).

Have you ever heard someone describe something as “Heaven on Earth”? Well, one day it literally will be Heaven on Earth when the two merge together.

Heaven will come down to Earth one day. In fact, the Bible tells us that God’s plan is to bring all things in Heaven and Earth together under one head: Jesus Christ (see Ephesians 1:10).

Jesus will make Earth into Heaven and Heaven into Earth.