Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad Data
Repackbox

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, September 16

For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, September 16

Good morning all. Another great message from Hagee Ministries today. I especially like the blessing "May whining, complaining, and procrastination have no place in your life." Have a safe and blessed day.

1 Corinthians 15:58

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

When God gave Jericho to Joshua, it did not come gift-wrapped with a pretty bow set on top. Instead, God told Joshua, “You will march.” If the walls of Jericho were to fall, work was to be part of the equation.

The walls of Jericho fell…by faith. And since faith without works is dead (James 2:17), we see that work was holding faith’s hand. Everywhere faith is found in His Word, work exists right alongside it.

After God gave Joshua his marching orders, he rose early the next morning. He did not delay to do what God asked. He did not waste time whining; complaint is a restraint. He put the plan into action.

Joshua was not where he wanted to be…yet. He went to work right where he was. He knew that God was too wise to be mistaken and too loving to be unkind. He worked while he waited for the fulfillment of God’s promise.

We work while we wait! We march around the walls. We speak His truth. We extend His heart. We put our hands to the task before us. And every step of faith brings us one step closer to the shout of victory.

Blessing:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. May whining, complaining, and procrastination have no place in your life. May you co-labor with Christ until His kingdom comes and His will is done here on earth as it is in heaven!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Thanks for the word and Scripture this morning - "We work while we wait" - God Bless.
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Amen, Prove your faith by your works!

USMC 77, USRA 79

amen
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Good lesson and a great blessing. Ok if I use it?
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
    Good lesson and a great blessing. Ok if I use it?
    Go for it brother! GBU
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.