RepackboxWidenersReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miha… Dead or Alive…. ?

Boolit Master

Miha… Dead or Alive…. ?

Has anyone heard from Miha recently?
    He hasn’t been here in months and his site almost resembles an abandoned house.

I hope he’s well, and love his products, but I’m curious if the business will continue or if we’ve lost my favorite Hollow Point options….

Anybody??
    “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”.... Mark Twain

Boolit Grand Master

I've heard of people getting his molds recently, so he is still around. His country is pretty much shut off due to covid. It's going to be years yet until things recover.

Boolit Master
    I’ve purchased from MP recently but it’s all pre-existing inventory, and most of that is gone.
    His absence here and lack of response to emails is not typical. Miha is normally very quick to reply.
    I’m hoping he’s well, and there is just a temporary pause in activity both here and at MP Molds.
    “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”.... Mark Twain

Boolit Master
    I've heard from him fairly recently through email, so he's still alive.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Boolit Man
    I got a .40 mold from him about ten days ago.

Hopefully can start some new production soon. I'm definitely down for a few more molds once they come back in stock.

Boolit Mold
    I did just recently get a 8 cavity mold from him. maybe 2 weeks ago.
    but he did not respond to a question on making any Magma style molds yet.

Boolit Master
    Keep in mind also that all manufacturing globally is facing raw material shortages due to the shut downs last year. He may not be able to source the materials he needs (we already know he had an issue with getting pins earlier this year) so he may be the type that if he can’t answer a question he’ll just wait till he can. I have faith he will get back going as soon as he can.

Also, I’m not sure this is still the case but at one point in time this was his side hustle. It’s possible his day job is hectic and making this not have as much time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a 6 cavity 0.457 round ball last Thursday the 9th and got it Monday the 13th.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Master

I have a PM in to him and haven't heard a peep. I checked a few days ago and at that time it had been several days since he had been signed on here. I also hope things are well with him.
    Rick

Boolit Buddy
    I emailed him a question about a mold he was selling a month or two ago and never heard a word back.

Boolit Master

I too have an email into him about three weeks ago I have not heard back. But I did just buy a mold and it came in about five days so the company is still active I hope he's doing fine and there's no problems with his health. If I had to guess I would say just like all the other mold makers he is probably just super busy trying to produce his product. But I hope he has time to answer my email because it is a predecessor to additional purchases that I need information on before I can send him money. CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Vendor Sponsor

We are working 120%. At the moment biggest problem are parts made on lathe.
    If all goes to plan we will (finally) have our own cnc lathe at the end of October.

Ahhh.... another think is work force..... seeking for new employees as we speak, but seems that only FaceBook experts are on hand

I had a telephone chat with Miha few days ago, visited his shop many times in the past.

He told me he isn’t able to answer all 100 emails per day, every day. Best thing is to have a look at his web shop page from time to time to see what he have. He updates his FB page with new products regularly as I see. This is how I got most on his moulds.

Boolit Master

There is your answer from the man himself , busy as he says makes less time to answer emails , am waiting the day when he has some more stock in and or some more designs , great molds and I have bought more then a few .

Mehi, we are glad to hear you are well, just busy. Thanks for the great 0.457 roundball mould it cast right on with pure lead.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Gamsek View Post
    I had a telephone chat with Miha few days ago, visited his shop many times in the past.

He told me he isn’t able to answer all 100 emails per day, every day. Best thing is to have a look at his web shop page from time to time to see what he have. He updates his FB page with new products regularly as I see. This is how I got most on his moulds.
    That is great info, for all of us mold buyers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Master
    I pray that Miha is still a healthy young vibrant man, he has added so much to this world of ours and to my hobby of cast bullet shooting.

Boolit Master

Good if your one who does social media...

All I have a email to contact him!! Hope he can work his way to my email!!

I NEED PARTS MOT SHOWN ON SITE!!!
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MiHec View Post
    We are working 120%. At the moment biggest problem are parts made on lathe.
    If all goes to plan we will (finally) have our own cnc lathe at the end of October.

Ahhh.... another think is work force..... seeking for new employees as we speak, but seems that only FaceBook experts are on hand
    Hazah!

Glad to hear from you my friend. I just want to take the opportunity to say thank you for all you do for us. Owning a business in today’s world sucks and many customers are ungrateful or have no understanding of the circumstances you find yourself in (staffing shortages, material shortages, shipping partner issues, etc.) So, I think I’m good in saying on behalf of those of us here, thank you for persevering and continuing to support this great community.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBach View Post
    Hazah!

Glad to hear from you my friend. I just want to take the opportunity to say thank you for all you do for us. Owning a business in today’s world sucks and many customers are ungrateful or have no understanding of the circumstances you find yourself in (staffing shortages, material shortages, shipping partner issues, etc.) So, I think I’m good in saying on behalf of those of us here, thank you for persevering and continuing to support this great community.

Amen!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast