RepackboxReloading EverythingLoad DataLee Precision
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Wideners Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does my scope turret adjusts down when tightening down turret cap.

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    Nikon had them! They sent me 2! Thanks Nikon!

Well, the new screw wasn't to the exact same specs. The turret cap was binding when I tried to lift and spin back to zero. I put the old screw back in to see if it was a little smoother. When I did the screw came apart where I didn't repair it and lodged in the threads. It went back to Nikon last week. I would love for them to repair it but I'm sure I will be getting a "voucher" and then asking for a refund of their suggested retail would be. Did this on an optic that bought this one. To bad because I loved my Nikon optics.

Nikon can’t fix the optic. I called and found out today. They will let me know Monday how much I’ll get reimbursed for it. Time to shop for a new scope…darnit! I keep having bad luck. The vx3i 2.5-8 leupold came back for the 3rd time two days ago. I took it to the range today to sight in. It would not track left and right. After turning the adjustments four times with the correct clicks in the direction I wanted it to go it went from not moving to 3” to 5”!!! I have to give a hats off to their customer service because they’re sending me a 2.5-10 VX5HD in return! Hopefully it will work fine. It’s just way to nice of a scope for a 7600 pump. It’s also a 30 mm optic so I’d have to grab some rings for it. I have 30mm rings laying around for my 700’s. I’ll have to look for a cheaper optic for the pumper with my Nikon reimbursement. I think Burris makes a 2.5-10 for around $179?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12