Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2RepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Friday, September 10

For Thought and Meditation - Friday, September 10

Good morning all. Be vigilant, be aware, be steadfast. Have a safe and blessed day.

Friday, September 10, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    The False Messiah

“Jesus told them, ‘Don’t let anyone mislead you, for many will come in my name, claiming, “I am the Messiah.” They will deceive many’.”
    —Matthew 24:4-5

I heard about a man who bought his wife a beautiful diamond ring for Christmas. But his decision confused his friend, who said, “Wow, you bought her a diamond ring? I thought she wanted one of those four-wheel-drive vehicles.”

“Well, she did,” he replied. “But where am I going to find a fake Jeep?”

If something is good, there always will be imitators. And that’s who the Antichrist will be. The prefix anti- not only means “against,” but it also means “instead of.” So the Antichrist will be a false Christ sent by Satan himself. He’s an imitation of the real Jesus.

On the Mount of Olives, the disciples asked Jesus, “Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?” (Matthew 24:3 NLT).

Jesus replied, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will deceive many” (verses 4–5 NLT).

The Antichrist will be a false Messiah, and some will believe that he is the Messiah. He will be history’s vilest embodiment of sin and rebellion. But he’s not going to be what some may expect. He’ll be suave, intelligent, charming, engaging, magnetic, and charismatic. He even will solve the Middle East peace puzzle. But then he will show who he really is.

So why even give a passing thought to someone as evil as the Antichrist? Because the Bible contains more than 100 passages detailing his career, nationality, character, kingdom, and final doom. So we need to understand what his agenda is and what he will attempt to do.

But remember, as dark as this period of time will be, God is sovereign over all history. History is His story. God is in control, and we don’t have to be afraid.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, The Antichrist is at the door!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I have seen a few of the imposters in my lifetime already . Reverend Moon , the Bhagwan in Oregon , Jim Jones and several more . Charles Manson had his followers convinced he was Christ . There are all kinds of imposters and fakers with us right now if you look . Benny Hinn the Christ imposter and famous 'faith healer' . After he got caught being a farce too many times here in this country he fled to Europe . He's amazing the folks there now with his tricks .

The only way to spot a fake is knowing the real Jesus Christ , the son of GOD .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Grand Master
    Well...I am pretty sure I will not have to worry about it.

The Antichrist will be here before the rapture, but will not gain prominence until after the rapture. I believe in Christ so I will be with the Lord when the Antichrist does his worst. IMHO, he will not proclaim to be the messiah until after the rapture. I believe that because unbelievers will not be looking for a messiah until they see the rapture and realize their plight. They will be looking to be saved once they realize they have not been saved.
    Don Verna