RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackboxTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Load Data Wideners

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, September 09

For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, September 09

Good morning all. John 14:1 has sustained me many times in my life. Thank God for His comfort in troubling times. Have a safe and blessed day.

Thursday, September 9, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    A Promising Future

"Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.”
    —John 14:1

Do you have any unused gift cards lying around? I do. In fact, billions of dollars in gift cards sit unused in drawers, wallets, and cars all around the United States.

It can be that way with the promises of God. We have thousands of promises that are left unclaimed.

Personally, I love this promise that God gave to the nation of Israel, which I think in principle applies to every believer: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV).

Here’s another one. Jesus said, “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am” (John 14:1–3 NLT).

The word troubled can be translated as “agitated” or “stressed out.” So Jesus was saying, “Listen to Me, stressed-out people. I’m coming back again, and I keep My promises.”

Some have wondered whether the coronavirus is a sign of the end times. In a broad sense, the answer to that question is yes. But you might say that it—and other signs of the times—foreshadow what is to come. They’re setting the stage for the end times.

So no matter what you’re going through, remember that God loves you and has a future and a hope set out for you. If you’re a follower of Jesus Christ, then your future is bright. Your best days are ahead of you because Heaven is the future destination of every follower of Jesus.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master
    How can a father not love his children...and thus we know our Father loves His children.

Even when children are not well behaved, we love them...and so God loves us in spite of our sins.

There will always be a place for His children and a place at His table.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master

A great inspiring lesson today, Amen!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good message today ! We are told many times in his word to lay our troubles down to him .
    No turning back , No turning back !