WidenersTitan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Repackbox

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, September 08

For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, September 08

Good morning all. Interesting message this morning. Not scared but prepared indeed. Have a safe and blessed day.

Wednesday, September 8, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    Not Scared but Prepared

"Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near."
    —Revelation 1:3

I have no interest in puzzles. I have no desire to take out a puzzle and put it back together again. But my wife, Cathe, loves puzzles. If she sees a puzzle on a table, she’ll sit down and start putting it together.

When we look at the events of the end times, it can seem like a puzzle. We might think, “I have no idea how all this fits together.”

God however, lives in the eternal realm. Not only can He look at the past and see it with clarity, but He also can look at the future and see it in the same way. He sees it all as a continuum.

So when God tells us what will happen, it isn’t as though God is taking a risk. He’s simply telling us what the facts are. Therefore, we can trust the Bible when we come to this subject of the end times or the last days.

The Bible is the one book that dares to predict the future, not once, not twice, but hundreds of times with 100 percent accuracy.

Some would say, “You know, it isn’t really important to study Bible prophecy. No one can figure it out anyway.” But that isn’t true. God wants us to understand what’s happening.

I would also add that Revelation promises a special blessing to the person who reads, hears, and keeps the words that are written in it (see Revelation 1:3). And by the way, I’ve read the last page of the Bible, and we win in the end. God has it all under control.

Understand, God does not give us Bible prophecy to scare us; He gives it to prepare us. We don’t read these words about the end times so we’ll be scared. Rather, we read about the end times so we’ll be prepared.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

Amen - we win in the end. Actually, we win now because Jesus has defeated Satan and we just have to rely on him and not try to do it ourselves. The more I get involved in my choices and my way the more screwed up I get.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

USMC 77, USRA 79

Amen!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

Amen!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Enjoyed the read . Good message .
    No turning back , No turning back !