Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersReloading EverythingRepackboxTitan Reloading
Lee Precision
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What, no Spam thread!!???

It was definitely tasty and for me exactly enough for what I had in mind tonight. I can picture it on a long crusty roll. That would be excellent. As I was eating I was thinking of condiments, but I can't imagine anything being better than the carmelized onions. I wouldn't change a thing! I used sharp cheddar. We have habanero cheddar but I didn't want the habanero to step on the other flavors. American would work fine or if you can get it Hoffmans sharp cheddar or Coopers. Coopers melts better than Hoffmans.
    Let's go Brandon!

Boolit Grand Master

I was grocery shopping Saturday ... they were out of Spam !

Joe ... please help us ...Spam and Chitterlins are both in short supply ... declare an Emergency !
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

How much do you want, and what version Gary? No shortage last I checked, of course there'll be postage, all at cost.
    Let's go Brandon!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by BJK View Post
    How much do you want, and what version Gary? No shortage last I checked, of course there'll be postage, all at cost.
    Thanks BJ , I appreciate the offer but my brother called and said the Spam Truck made it's delivery on Tuesday morning ...bad weather delay . Spam shelf is all restocked and he got me two cans regular original flavor , my favorite .
    You can keep the Chitterlins . I know it's been said that "Cajuns will eat anything"...but that's not exactly true ... it has to at least smell appetizing ... I smelled them cooking once and I'm not going to say they didn't smell appetizing ... but I will say ... they didn't smell appetizing !
    Now I understand why my mom and grandmother never cooked them ... they stink .
    I forgot to ask him if the Chitterlin Truck made a delivery but I can live without them things very easily ...
    Gary
    Last edited by gwpercle; 01-25-2022 at 06:39 PM.
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Yeah, I figured you'd pass. I know I'd have to pretty hard up to pay postage for spam.

In the mess hall every Friday was ethnic cooking supper and they'd have chit'lins. One looked to be boiled, the other fried to a crisp consistency. I never tried the boiled guts, but the chip version was OK, tasted like a pork rind if I remember correctly. On the menu was also normal fare.
    Let's go Brandon!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234