Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Lee PrecisionLoad DataTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: Lyman-Ideal EZY Loader.

Boolit Master

Lyman-Ideal EZY Loader.

I got this press a few years ago from a friend in a trade. It is the cast aluminum model. It came with everything that was originally made for it including 4 sets of 110 dies, 30 Carbine, 30-30, 38 Special, and 30-06, plus one 7/8" adapter. I tried to use it as set up but it was too cumbersome to use. I thunk on it for a few weeks, until I came up with a soultion.so I could put it to some use. I ordered two shell holder rams from Lee, they were $8.00 each. I had a machinist cut them down and cut a shank to fit in the two front holes of the press, he charged me $20.00. I had to remove some metal behind each station so I could use standard dies. I now have it set up for loading 30-30 and that is all I use it for. I can't figure out how to put pictures on here because I am computer challenged. If any one wants pictures I can text them to you, I have actually learned how to do that. Just PM me your phone number and I can get them to you. I won't share your number, and I will get rid of it afterwards.
    Last edited by Red River Rick; 11-09-2021 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Edited Header