RotoMetals2Load DataLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRepackboxReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: Leadlubbers stepson

Boolit Buddy

Leadlubbers stepson

We lost our 16 year old son a few weeks ago when he passed away unexpectedly in a mysterious way.

We have been so Blessed by our friends and family already in dealing with our loss.

I wanted to move this here to stay compliant with the classified forum rules.

This will be a place for members kind thoughts and prayers.

Super Moderator

Prayers and condolences from our family to yours. May he RIP.

Boolit Master

I cant even begin to understand what you are going thru, we will all keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent for you and your whole family.
    It's all chicken, even the beak!

Boolit Buddy
    Words fail me at times like these, but know you and your family are in my prayers.

Boolit Buddy
    Sorry to hear this. Please, if I can help you cope, send me a PM. You aren't alone. This is a messed up club we belong to. My prayers for you and your family

Boolit Buddy
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. It WILL get better, trust in the Lord, and He WILL help. The Apostle Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians: 13-18:
    13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Boolit Buddy
    Thank you all for the kindness and prayers. Thank You Dogmower for that scripture passage, it does give comfort.

Boolit Master

Leadlubber, My heart aches with you, condolences to you and your family in this terrible time, God be with you and family.

I am praying for you and your family, Leadlubber. Only God can comfort, hang on to Him.
    For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast. Eph. 2:8,9

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.
    Praying that the Lord brings your family comfort and peace. Also that the finances come in and cover all the costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    “May the Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."
    Only a fool would attempt it, and God help me I am that fool.