Reloading EverythingWidenersLoad DataInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MP Molds - One Word - Wow!

Boolit Master
    I got on just fine right now but generally speaking only buy molds via group buys. My first mold was before he had his website and was done via email back and forth but his website is generally used for selling overstock from group buys from what I understand.

With the pandemic everyone bought up all they could and are either sitting on it or reselling on eBay. I see a lot of his molds going on eBay but prices are a bit higher than if buying direct (+$30-50 if I recall).

Give him time and he will rebuild his inventory. Last I knew he was still struggling with raw materials (pins and such) just like most manufacturers so it will be a while before we see back stock again.

Boolit Master
    I think we are living in a golden age of bullet molds. many years ago there we were limited to just a few makers and LBT for custom designs in high quality offerings, now there are quite a few more makers of very high quality molds in all sorts of bullet designs and Miha has set very high standard and a most unique and effective hollow point design. I treasure each and every one of the piece of functional art molds I've gotten from MP.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by cainttype View Post
    MP’s issues get a little worse because of a site that seems to make navigating a chore
    Agreed.

I own a few of Miha's molds in .45, 9mm and .357 and love them, so I've sent a few friends there to get molds - only one had the fortitude to struggle through that bloody awful menu system and end up getting a mold.
    My Iraq Pics

Preferred Travel Agent - 72 Virgins Dating Club