RotoMetals2Inline FabricationWidenersRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLoad DataTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision

Thread: WTB - Core Swage Die for 223

Vendor Sponsor

WTB - Core Swage Die for 223

If someone has a kit sitting around they dont use, I would be interested. this would be for 223 projectiles. specifically this die sizes the cores to .191"

Thanks,

PM me

Just a thought----Do you have a specific KIND of swage die that you are looking for? There are many styles out there with different practical uses. Some fit a reloading press, some fit the old Mighty Mite or Corbin Silver press. Some newer ones fit the newer style of Corbin Presses and have different thread sizes. Just what are you looking for?

Vendor Sponsor

Very valid point, thanks! I wasn't very specific.... My goal is to size cores that I've cast to a swaged size of .191" diameter. I've used the new style corbin die CSW-1-R which is borrowed from a friend. Searching the internet, I dont see many other choices on the market other than corbin. I know the process has been around for 30-40 years and figured I'd ask if there are other dies kicking around that are no longer in use, before I send corbin 250 bucks.

Regarding press style- I have several cast iron single stages I could use, or maybe even a arbor press. I'll adapt to the environment as needed.

Thanks for asking,
    Lakehouse2012

Quote Originally Posted by blltsmth View Post
    Just a thought----Do you have a specific KIND of swage die that you are looking for? There are many styles out there with different practical uses. Some fit a reloading press, some fit the old Mighty Mite or Corbin Silver press. Some newer ones fit the newer style of Corbin Presses and have different thread sizes. Just what are you looking for?

Boolit Master

Contact Larry Blackmon in Monroe Louisiana !