Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Load DataReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Wideners Lee Precision
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Three "prepper" questions...

Boolit Master

If they live close enough to hear your generator they are close enough to see your garden. They will be able to smell your cooking. If you own a house there will never be a better time to sell in this super inflated market. You could build 2 times the house and buy 10 or 20 acres with the proceeds in many places away from a city. There is no good outcome to a societal breakdown. Most of us will not survive long for a variety of reasons. I do hope to hang on long enough to add what knowledge I have accumulated over 68 years to help and provide defense for my two sons and their families. Yes I have some preps, ammo and ruger carbines that swap mags with ruger pistols. Tons of buckshot and slugs. All of which are heavy and won’t be moved far even in my EMP proof well maintained vehicle. Get right with the Lord. Pray often and listen with all your senses for direction. Best to you and yours.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Bub
    If coffee is going to be stored your longest shelf life would be green coffee beans. Then roast later in small batches. If you can boil water for brewing than roasting is not out of the question.

Personally I would just store freeze dried. Not the best but better on shelf life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123