WidenersInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Load DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything

Thread: My Friend needs prayer

Boolit Master

My Friend needs prayer

My friend Al Marshall has had many cancer treatments over the last few years and is now in great pain from all of it ! Constant pain 24-7. His teeth are even falling out ! I talked with him yesterday and he say's he wants to die and be done with it all. I can understand this, it must be horrible both physically and mentally. Please send a prayer his way. Thanks

Praying that God bring Al relief from his pain and lead him through this storm.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Buddy

Praying for Al now

Lord we ask for your mercy for this man. As always may it not be our will but Thine be done, on earth as in heaven.
    But if it be possible to reduce his suffering, shorten the time he must suffer then we ask it in Jesus name.
    You are the Master, I will follow your will in this and not rebuke you for it. For I know that you see all things in all times. And I know you have a plan.

But if it be possible, lighten his load as you can.

I ask this in the name of the Lord God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth. In the name of his only begotten son, our Lord Jesus the Christ, and in the name of the Holy Spirit. May thy will be done, may thine kingdom come.

Amen
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master
    Prayer sent

Boolit Master

I am holding Al up to God in prayer!

Boolit Master
    I pray for your friends peace and contentment. ive lost so many friends and family in past few years its saddening but reminds me my life here on earth is only temporary--god and biology only offers us just so long to be here. pray for his suffering to be relieved.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Prayer sent for Al , for relief of pain , comfort and recovery . Thank you for bringing this need here and allowing us to help seek our Lord's help for your friend .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Prayers sent.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by augercreek View Post
    My friend Al Marshall has had many cancer treatments over the last few years and is now in great pain from all of it ! Constant pain 24-7. His teeth are even falling out ! I talked with him yesterday and he say's he wants to die and be done with it all. I can understand this, it must be horrible both physically and mentally. Please send a prayer his way. Thanks
    Father, I know that You are the Great Healer and on this day I come to You to pray for comfort and freedom from pain for Al Marshall who is suffering from the effects of treatment for cancer. He is suffering and I beg and pray that You give him freedom from pain. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan