RepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad DataReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionWidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: Best supper.

Boolit Master

Best supper.

For some reason, this site will not allow me to post uploaded pics. Pics show a big bowl of gumbo, 2 Jiffy mix muffins, my coleslaw, gumbo file, and cayenne pepper. Ain't bad for a poor boy. Good eats!
    Last edited by gbrown; 08-11-2021 at 07:27 PM.
    One of my father's favorite statements: "If I say a chicken dips snuff, look under his wing for the snuffbox" How I was raised, who I am.

Moderator Emeritus

Pic worked...

Boolit Master

Yes, I had to resize several times to get it done. One on the right finally worked. Oh, well.
    One of my father's favorite statements: "If I say a chicken dips snuff, look under his wing for the snuffbox" How I was raised, who I am.

Boolit Grand Master

When I saw the first photo ... all I saw was what looked like a corn muffin in an empty bowl ?
    I was cofused as to where the Gumbo was ... Now I see the empty Gumbo bowl ...
    Next time take photo's before you eat everything ...you know ...Before and After !
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    When I saw the first photo ... all I saw was what looked like a corn muffin in an empty bowl ?
    I was cofused as to where the Gumbo was ... Now I see the empty Gumbo bowl ...
    Next time take photo's before you eat everything ...you know ...Before and After !
    Gary
    That's a 4 cup bowl up to within an 1 1/2 of the rim. 1/2 cup rice, a little over a cup of gumbo. The one on the left is the one that gave me fits trying to post it. I just deleted it.

Boolit Grand Master

You got me beat ... I can make gumbo , I can't photo and post them anymore ...
    My old Camera broke so my wife gets me this new improved updated and wonderful camera that can do everything , it's so smart and has so many functions that I can't figure out how to use it ... do they make cameras that you focus , take a picture and print it ... I need "simple" ..I can't program anything and I forget all the seven songs and eight dance steps you have to do to take a picture , I'm old and short on memory ... why do they make things so complicated .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Buddy
    I'm in gwpercle's boat.....my smart pad is a pencil and note pad!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by echo154 View Post
    I'm in gwpercle's boat.....my smart pad is a pencil and note pad!
    LIKE LIKE LIKE !!!

hitting our like button three times !
    my smart pad also !
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    You got me beat ... I can make gumbo , I can't photo and post them anymore ...
    My old Camera broke so my wife gets me this new improved updated and wonderful camera that can do everything , it's so smart and has so many functions that I can't figure out how to use it ... do they make cameras that you focus , take a picture and print it ... I need "simple" ..I can't program anything and I forget all the seven songs and eight dance steps you have to do to take a picture , I'm old and short on memory ... why do they make things so complicated .
    Gary
    I share your pain, for sure!

P.S. Find a kid in the family or neighborhood, 13-15 yoa about. They will show you, but they'll probably have to do it 4 times if you're slow like me.