Lee PrecisionInline FabricationWidenersRepackbox
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: Thanks customs!!!! New mold mishandled

Boolit Buddy

Thanks customs!!!! New mold mishandled

So after my mold from Mihec sat in customs for 2 weeks it finally showed up.
    One wrap of tape around the box and one unwrapped mold inside box. Without the stretch wrap the mold halves got to bounce around and smash into each other. So I have scratches and dents albeit small between the halves. And one slight bulge in one of the cavities. I am beyond pissed, it’s sucks that the degents that slapped this back together have never seen precision machined objects or appreciate them.
    "Yes or no will almost always suffice as the answer"

Boolit Master

That's what we get with Gov't employees. They are almost impervious to being fired, and there is no competition for their services.

They don't care.

Boolit Master
    Reminds me of a Police search I once witnessed ( it was not directed to me) the police went through cupboards and just dropped everything on the floor and tipped contents of all containers out onto floor, flour, sugar, eggs milk you name it all on the floor. When nothing was found, I then watched an officer drop drugs on floor beside every occupant. I was young and silly but I told officer that so many had seen what he did and we would all be willing to go to court and tell what we saw, the drugs were gathered up and all officers left but I was told I would be better off leaving the town which I did some months later when contract was finished. Regards Stephen

Boolit Master
    Loudy13,
    I sure hope you got your mold situation settled. The MP molds are very nice, but they are not cheap. I have 2 MP's that were treated well through customs.
    Bob
    SMOKELESS IS JUST A PASSING FAD!-STEVE GARBE

FORMER NJ HUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR
    GOA LIFE MEMBER
    SASS LIFE MEMBER

ADAPT, IMPROVISE, OVERCOME!
    "ANY MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN BE HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS BY LETTING THE GOVERNMENT TAKE CARE OF HIM, BETTER TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE AMERICAN INDIAN!"-HENRY FORD

South of the north pole in the land of the falling waters
    I bought a mold from E-bay not realizing it was in another country . After the seller finally took it back I resolved to never buy a mold that had to go through customs .

Jack
    Buy it cheap and stack it deep , you may need it !

Black Rifles Matter

Boolit Grand Master

Went through Customs some time ago with a friend behind me. For whatever reason Canadian Customs wanted to search his truck and that guy must have had his wife run off with a truck driver. He threw everything out onto the ground. Pillow, sheets, blankets you name it. Buddy watched and when that so and so was done demanded to see the person in charge of the Port. Told her what went on, she walked out with him and saw the pile on the ground and apologized then ordered that agent to put the stuff back in the truck and make his bed. Total satisfaction on our part watching that guy steam as he did as told
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

Ouch. Just got a mold from MP out of Slovenia. Was berry happy to see it undamaged.

Boolit Master

Are you saying that your mold got “customized”?

Sorry, couldn’t help it.