Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingWidenersLoad Data
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minor problem with MP mould, need solution

Yup, due to my diet I have acquired the habit of reading labels. While I had no intention of eating the stuff I did use the slow cure 500° stuff. The repair was good and was fully cured and the mould put away yesterday. I haven't had a chance to use it yet... busted right wing.

I was sizing a mess of the bullets last Friday night and moving too fast with no breaks. I got a repetitive motion injury. Friday night clearly I was a hurting unit. I could barely move it. Barely slept that night, every time I moved the pain would wake me up. It's slowly getting better but it's still no where near right. BenGay doesn't seem to do much, but I like the smell of wintergreen. The base problem that caused it is my 20 year old mind but a body that is much older and doesn't know it's limitations. But it decided to bring the issue to my attention in a way that I can't ignore. I missed 2 matches this past weekend because I couldn't raise the arm enough to shoot.

Northern Virginia, where the freeway does roam.
    Ibuprofen and hot towels

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah, I went to the local ER today and got their suggestions and Rxs. Inflamed bicep tendons was the diagnosis. So yeah, my treatment wasn't going to work. The real problem is a brain that still thinks it's 20 years old, the reality being that it's in a body that's half a century older. The PA just chuckled at that and said she understood. There was some grey in her hair.

Aging isn't for sissies.

I thought the PA was going to Rx a gel and Rx strength ibuprophen, but all I saw was the latter. I've been taking it and it's dulling the pain. I'm also getting better. She told me to ice it, 4-5x a day isn't too much, I'm doing what I can. It is improving. I see progress every day now. FWIW, I don't like taking a RX strength Ibu'. I'll stop taking it soon.

Someone sent me a link to PT exercises and I appreciate that. Once I can move the arm better I intend to make use of them. What I don't want to do is re-inflame it so for now I'm going easy. I suspect I'll start to exercise it soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12