MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
WidenersTitan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading Everything
Lee Precision
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Harbinger books

Quote Originally Posted by 1hole View Post
    What I "believe" and defend is the Bible, not "theory".

Theories are ideas that have to be tested and proven. I'm saying what the Bible actually says about Zion, not what I would like for it to say; YOU only have theories!

Your promised land error is not critical to any Christian doctrines so, to that extent, your mistake doesn't matter. BUT, on the other hand, your determined repetitions that the Bible says something it does not say IS an important matter because the dependability of scripture - as it's written - does matter, a lot!

I also have a few foggy Bible theories but I do not contest them with anyone because they're only my theories, ideas that I cannot prove from the written word. Therefore, no good would be gained by me insisting that my unprovable theories are better than anyone else's unprovable theories so I rarely mention them.

I've invited you several times to document YOUR "conditional promised land THEORY". You've not yet given us a single thing other than your mistaken "belief" that God made a conditional promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob for much sand-land (Zion). But, you haven't proven your "theory" because there is literally no Biblical support for that mistake! (You aren't a Biblically ignorant man, if there were any such scripture you would have posted it long before now.)

I don't believe it's happenstance that you have "concluded" God's unilateral land promises to Abraham and his tribe were conditional. But you're so convinced of the rightness of your "belief" that you firmly stick to conclusions that cannot be Biblically supported. Okay, that's factually wrong but it's not a condition for salvation so you won't go to hell for it!

I'll close by saying your perceived "badgering" on my part has been in respectful opposition to your determined efforts to corrupt scripture by claiming it supports what you have been wrongly taught about God's land promises .... and Zionism. But surely it hasn't taken much courage for you to do that!
    You hit those all caps all you want. I think you're the one that is incorrectly perceiving not only what I have said but what scripture says. We disagree. The difference is that I do not stand accusing you of efforts to corrupt scripture nor have I insulted you or your teachers.

As to your invitations, you have stated your position. And, I have stated mine which is of historical facts, that He imputed righteousness to Abram to make the deal and gave us ample evidence that it was by His grace to seal the deal. And that on multiple occasions unrighteousness is what subsequently got descendants of Abraham expelled from the land. Our creator has not changed. And, to the best possible knowledge evidenced by history those conditions have not changed even unto today. Which should tell anyone what the spiritual condition of the people, forgiven by grace, will be at the end.

By the way, many people who do their homework on modern day Israel are greatly offended by the behavior regularly shoved in the world's face. Because of this some people become anti-Israel and/or anti-Zionist and close their eyes to there being good figs in the basket as well as the bad figs, and as I stated elsewhere they want to throw the baby out with the bath water.
    Excusing what the bad figs do is wrong. Just as wrong as condemning the good figs for the actions of the bad. Just as wrong as claiming people of the Jewish faith are a race. Just as wrong as accusing someone of anti-semitism when Jews are a culture based ethnicity rather than a race. But people who voice hard feelings against "the Jews" can be a lot of fun to see the looks on their faces when you ask them, "What do you think the chances are that you're not descended from Abraham?" Especially when they just got through saying with a straight face that Abraham was nothing but an illiterate Jewish goat herder. That's the one where you really know you're wasting your time so don't bother pointing out that Jews hadn't been invented yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    I still don't see what your point is.
    Already explained that.
    I was asked and answered questions.
    I don't have a point of contention. But I do have a contentious badger.

Boolit Master
    [QUOTElh bb=Good Cheer;5351280]I think you're the one that is incorrectly perceiving not only what I have said but what scripture says. We disagree.[/quote]

We disagree because we are talking about two different things. I believe you're talking about what you've almost certainly been taught - but will not discuss - about the Jews and what you THINK about God's promised homeland while I'm talking about what scripture actually tells us that God said. God's homeland promise to Abraham (+ Jacob and Isaac) was specific and that promise was unconditional. (In fact, ol' Abe hardly knew what was going on, he mostly slept through it!)

You won't say it but I THINK you're conflating the covenant land as synonymous with the lands the Jews have imperfectly held and lost in the past. For that to be true requires us to think God was mistaken when he made his land promise for them. I do NOT believe God didn't precisely know when and how often the Jews would fail and he knew what He would do about it so the history you're concerned about does NOT disprove anything at all about the future of Zion! Thus, God's promised land - all of it, not just a fragment - will yet be theirs. I believe it will be theirs during the Millennial Kingdom because THAT, and only that, fits O.T. prophecy about both the end time times and a very idealistic period in the Jewish homeland.

The difference is that I do not stand accusing you of efforts to corrupt scripture nor have I insulted you or your teachers.
    You wrongly accuse me because I've not accused you OR your "teachers" of any conscious efforts to corrupt scripture. In fact I'm certain you are doing your best to follow teachers you trust but your teachers are wrong; I have said you have been taught an incorrect interpretation of what constitutes Zion. Your stated "belief" carries the effect that God got his land promise to Abe is wrong. Your refusal to engage in honest discussion about that specific question tends to support my fear that you are parroting something you've long been taught and believe but do not fully understand its implications.

..... you have stated your position. And, I have stated mine which is of historical facts, ...
    Your vague historical references to Jewish failures are factual but that's just history to this moment; prophecy is history before it happens. Your facts don't even come close to including the "facts" of prophecy.

Historically, we still have the Book of Revelation to get through and that alone will take humanity more than 1,007 years AFTER the Rapture!

Everything I've said in this thread about the (coming) Jewish promised homeland has come straight from scripture. Unlike your position, it easily fits in with all other end time prophecies and it's so simple to grasp that no one had to teach me a word of it.

You (and the Jews!) must be patient a little longer to see exactly how He works it all out but if you trust God the way I trust Him you know we'll all get there eventually. And, when we do, I believe you'll find every one of His promises will have been proven true, and exactly as He said!!

----------------------------------------

Now. This is it, I concede. My effort to get you to even consider that God's holy land promise to Abe still remains valid has failed. Even so, you are spiritually quite safe because no one will go to hell for disbelieving some of God's promises and doctrines.

So, relax. I hereby promise not to BADGER you anymore with attempted serious looks at the truths God spoke when He, all by himself and unconditionally, made a blood covenant promise of that land to Abe and his seed.

Everyone should take a look at Gen 15:7-21 for just one of the several accounts of what God's unilateral blood covenant for the land of promise is and how it came to be. And while you're there, check the full extent of the land's promised borders. (Note there was no land carved out of the Promised Land for Gaza or any future Muslims; anyone wanting to protest that needs to take it up with God, not me! )
    Last edited by 1hole; 02-09-2022 at 12:14 PM.

Good.

Boolit Master
    English Standard Version Genesis 12:3
    I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    English Standard Version Genesis 12:3
    I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
    Genesis 12:2 and 12:3 are worthy of a whole topic thread unto themselves.
    Side note: If you want to to see something funny, ask someone who is anti-Israel or anti-Jew what they think the chances are that aren't descended from Abraham.

Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post
    well these days I sure do have more appreciation for ma'am-ma and her setting down the law, that there won't be discussion of politics or religion at her dinner table.
    Saw it on network news, the advice not to discuss politics during Thanksgiving.

While studying on the anti-Christ faiths of some founding fathers, it reminded me of this thread.
    But I couldn't remember, was Cahn's premise based upon our nation having been established as dedicated to Christ or what? Had to go find it. So here's what I found, on Cahn's website rather than pulling my copy of Harbinger down off the shelf.

According to the website in 1630 John Winthrop "dedicated our nation to the purposes of God, founded after the pattern of ancient Israel."

That doesn't work. I'll go back to studying why the country was founded on deism and occult theologies, why it has a great huge phallus sticking up through a vesica piscis, a pregnant goddess belly capitol dome with the Apotheosis Of Washington painted on its insides.
    By the way, I don't doubt for a moment that our creator set this country up to play keys roles in bringing about the end times we are even now living through and that the anti-Christs are trying to use the power of our country to suborn God's works.

Boolit Master
    "That doesn't work. I'll go back to studying why the country was founded on deism and occult theologies, why it has a great huge phallus sticking up through a vesica piscis, a pregnant goddess belly capitol dome with the Apotheosis Of Washington painted on its insides."

My understanding is all this happened long after John Winthrop in 1630 and the James town colonies were more secular in their beliefs, more of a commercial enterprise.

Jesus said let the wheat and tares grow together, they will be separated at harvest time.

I know there is a lot more to it but that's my 2.5 cents worth.

To my way of thinking you nailed it, even if you held back.

Boolit Master
    Harbinger co-relates
    9/11
    with
    Isaiah 9:11

10The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.

11Therefore the LORD shall set up the adversaries of Rezin against him, and join his enemies together;

12The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
    Amen

George Washington, in his first inaugural speech
    declared a covenant with God.
    God has Blessed and Protected America.
    George prayed in that church across the street from all that destruction.
    The church's sycamores protected the church, and died,
    so we replanted with cedars.

Whole Harbinger full of prophesy fulfilled
    with a real warning that God does not forget.
    But we forgot.

Boolit Master
    We Build Back Better but don't Repent.

I remember Cahn saying something about it along with the part about the tree, but having read the first inaugural speech I don't see where President Washington declared a covenant with God.
    Beats me fellas. But like I said before, I don't doubt for a moment that our creator set this country up to play keys roles in bringing about the end times.

A recent interview with Cahn, his take on what's happening.
    https://usawatchdog.com/dont-count-t...jonathan-cahn/

Boolit Buddy

Jonathan Cahn and the Present Shemitah of 2015

What happened to the BIG SHEMITAH that was suppose to happen in Sept 2015?

I got caught up back then listening to his entertaining Jewish fables... special dates, special signs, cows being born with 7s on their foreheads... lol I still have a German Sheppard dog named Shemitah (true story lol)
    Stock market was suppose to crash, Financial system was suppose to collapse, wars blah blah blah.
    The only thing that really happened was that Mr. Cahn (I think he calls himself Rabbi) made millions selling books and speaking engagements.

Entertaining he is... a Prophet he is not
    if he is I am still trying to find an example of a true Prophet of the LORD that raked in millions in $$$ and wasn't 100% accurate.

Matthew 23:8
    8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Proof is in the pudding.

Boolit Master
    Been a long ways since last February...
    Washington's covenant with God was Cahn's idea, made me go look it up.
    This first inaugural was given in New York not far from Ground Zero
    here is the piece I think Cahn references, sounds like a Covenant to me.

from Washington's First Inaugural:
    ...It would be peculiarly improper to omit in this first official act my fervent supplications to that Almighty Being who rules over the universe, who presides in the councils of nations, and whose providential aids can supply every human defect, that His benediction may consecrate to the liberties and happiness of the people of the United States a Government instituted by themselves for these essential purposes, and may enable every instrument employed in its administration to execute with success the functions allotted to his charge.

Further commentary of interest on Cahn's books by some people who studied under the recently deceased Dr. Michael Heiser.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2fviGjZP0

Jonathan Kahn was interviewed on Doug Hagmann's show the other day.

https://rumble.com/v3h502q-ep-4523-j...ber-12-20.html

Boolit Master
    I'm amazed some of y'all actually believe that hooy!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast