RepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad DataWideners
RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Harbinger books

Boolit Master

The Harbinger books

Have any of you read the Harbinger books by Johnathon Cahn? They are a dire warning of whats' to come for us because of shed innocent blood of aborted children not only by our country but the world ! The same happened to Israel because they offered their children to Molec and shed their blood in sacrifice.

Boolit Master
    I get the DVD's from Johnathon Cahn as I am not a very good reader, I like his teaching and find them to be solid.
    I have been able to meet him in person at some of his meetings, and really like him.

Our country has been warned, but I don't see much repentance.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by augercreek View Post
    Have any of you read the Harbinger books by Johnathon Cahn? They are a dire warning of whats' to come for us ....
    I have, and enjoyed them for what they are; thought provokers, not absolute truth. My problem with Rabbi Khan is his tendency to stretch logic way passed being logical; he gets a lot of major things right but he also sees a lot of thin spiritual connections where I see none at all.

Boolit Bub
    If you want to know more about the attack on religion read "American Marxism." You can find the digital (and hardcopy) on Amazon. MY friends, we are in trouble!

Read this one when it came out.

The smell of zionist politics was strong enough to keep me from reading another.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    Read this one when it came out.

The smell of zionist politics was strong enough to keep me from reading another.
    I give up, what are "(Z)ionist politics"?

Some links that might be helpful to peruse.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...ion-of-zionism

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Zionism

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Zionism

Zionism is a political and cultural dogma from back before the 20th Century having its roots in the desires for various purposes of establishing a homeland for various peoples who identified as Jewish. From those times various Zionist political organizations sprang up that had various ideas and chosen methods for achieving their end goals depending upon the philosophies, religious beliefs and political ideologies of their founders. This produced a competition as well as some cooperation among the various groups and leaders and made Zionism a very real political force to be reckoned during the first half of the 20th century. Zionist organizations provided the political structure needed to produce by various means the British Balfour Declaration, the German Transfer Agreement and ultimately the end of the British Mandate from Palestine and are still a potent political force in the world today.

Boolit Master
    Zionism is a political and cultural dogma from back before the 20th Century having its roots in the desires for various purposes of establishing a homeland for various peoples who identified as Jewish.
    In a nutshell, you're saying Zionism agrees with Jesus (himself a Jew) that the original promised land God swore to Abraham as an eternal home for his bloodline still remains in effect today and His new Jerusalem will be God's earthly capital forever, right?

Okay, so the Zionist plan fully agrees with scripture's end-times promises; I really like to see God's plans come together like that!

I didn't say anything about that so you must be angling for something else.
    Are you wanting to discuss the terms of the covenant made with Abraham?

Boolit Master

What do you have against the establishment of the state of Israel ?

Quote Originally Posted by augercreek View Post
    What do you have against the establishment of the state of Israel ?
    I don't. Why would I? It is fulfillment of Old Testament and New Testament prophecy.

Boolit Master
    Then what is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    Then what is your point?
    I read the book.
    My commentary on it was (copying and pasting from above), "The smell of zionist politics was strong enough to keep me from reading another."
    Then I was asked "I give up, what are "(Z)ionist politics"? "
    So then I explained a little about Zionism and its political history.
    Then an attempt was made to put words in my mouth about something I never spoke about.
    Then I was asked "What do you have against the establishment of the state of Israel ? "
    Now you're asking "Then what is your point? "
    So wait a minute guys, what's your point?

Hopefully 1hole will come along and answer the question I asked, "Are you wanting to discuss the terms of the covenant made with Abraham?". That covenant being stated to be conditional (with both Abraham and with his descendants) and the story as it threads its way through history, as time after time almost all of Abraham's descendants were expelled from the land for breaking the terms of the agreement, is a wondrous verification of the veracity of scripture. And take note, with the putting forth of shoots there are still the good figs and the bad figs. When it comes time, when the two witnesses are killed in Jerusalem ("which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt") God is going to clean house yet again.
    That's a steadfast principle of scripture that as it happened before it happens again.

Boolit Master
    Hopefully 1hole will come along and answer the question I asked, "Are you wanting to discuss the terms of the covenant made with Abraham?". That covenant being stated to be conditional (with both Abraham and with his descendants).
    1hole happily says, "Here am I, send me!"

I need no discussion on this topic because I'm not puzzled; I have the written words.

Bottom line first: The blood promise of the land to Abraham and his descendants was unilateral. Abe actually seems to have slept through most of it so he had nothing to do with the covenant of land.

God's promised land, which Abe's tribe has not yet possessed and is still out of their reach, is MUCH larger than present day Israel. So, either (1) God made Abe, Issac and Jacob a mistaken promise about the land or (2) it's yet to happen; I vote for the latter!

Now, the only CONDITIONAL part of God's promise was that national blessings would follow national obedience. It's important for us to note that much of those national blessings have been gained in part and then lost several times. But, contrary to our extremely high opinions of ourselves, we modern gentiles living in the U.S.A. today really aren't the high point of God's plans. God's plan for Abe and his descendants obviously isn't finished yet and I believe He can properly handle all of our little problems just fine when the time is right!

Me, I'm just a child of God's so I try to keep things as simple as possible. I know God still loves his chosen people so I still pray for the Peace of Jerusalem and God's chosen people, every night. Yeah, sure, I know there will be no peace for Jews and Israel or anywhere else on earth so long as the combined forces of hell continue trying to exterminate those people and keep them out of their promised homeland; I also know that's going to stop.

Those aren't my ideas guys so don't argue with me! It's all in His Book, so the popular antisemitic cry that "the church has replaced the Jews" delusion just ain't gonna work out the way some folk want it to but it doesn't bother me a bit! )
    -------------------------------------

Cheer, forgive me if I misstated your position about Zionism. It wasn't my intent to put my words into your mouth (I have a cold and that's not sanitary!) I was simply trying to condense what I thought you meant into more understandable words but I clearly didn't get your message.

I'd be happy to hear exactly what you believe about Zionism as we know it today. ????
    Last edited by 1hole; 02-01-2022 at 01:26 PM.

Boolit Master
    ok I got question. I'm trying to understand what all this is about. I also want to know
    what is "zionist politics" and I could ask what does it smell like? is this like mideast peace policies and stuff like that? Or maybe some politics to do---What? exactly
    I'm not stupid but this religious/politics gets confusing real quick especially when different people have different definitions of many political or religious hot-button terms.

Quote Originally Posted by 1hole View Post
    1hole happily says, "Here am I, send me!"

I need no discussion on this topic because I'm not puzzled; I have the written words.

Bottom line first: The blood promise of the land to Abraham and his descendants was unilateral. Abe actually seems to have slept through most of it so he had nothing to do with the covenant of land.

God's promised land, which Abe's tribe has not yet possessed and is still out of their reach, is MUCH larger than present day Israel. So, either (1) God made Abe, Issac and Jacob a mistaken promise about the land or (2) it's yet to happen; I vote for the latter!

Now, the only CONDITIONAL part of God's promise was that national blessings would follow national obedience. It's important for us to note that much of those national blessings have been gained in part and then lost several times. But, contrary to our extremely high opinions of ourselves, we modern gentiles living in the U.S.A. today really aren't the high point of God's plans. God's plan for Abe and his descendants obviously isn't finished yet and I believe He can properly handle all of our little problems just fine when the time is right!

Me, I'm just a child of God's so I try to keep things as simple as possible. I know God still loves his chosen people so I still pray for the Peace of Jerusalem and God's chosen people, every night. Yeah, sure, I know there will be no peace for Jews and Israel or anywhere else on earth so long as the combined forces of hell continue trying to exterminate those people and keep them out of their promised homeland; I also know that's going to stop.

Those aren't my ideas guys so don't argue with me! It's all in His Book, so the popular antisemitic cry that "the church has replaced the Jews" delusion just ain't gonna work out the way some folk want it to but it doesn't bother me a bit! )
    -------------------------------------

Cheer, forgive me if I misstated your position about Zionism. It wasn't my intent to put my words into your mouth (I have a cold and that's not sanitary!) I was simply trying to condense what I thought you meant into more understandable words but I clearly didn't get your message.

I'd be happy to hear exactly what you believe about Zionism as we know it today. ????
    Zionism is a political force in our world today. For me there's nothing to believe about it but only to observe, history and the present.
    About the covenant with Abraham, it was always conditional. I understand that many people are taught that it was unconditional but that isn't what scripture says.

Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post
    ok I got question. I'm trying to understand what all this is about. I also want to know
    what is "zionist politics" and I could ask what does it smell like? is this like mideast peace policies and stuff like that? Or maybe some politics to do---What? exactly
    I'm not stupid but this religious/politics gets confusing real quick especially when different people have different definitions of many political or religious hot-button terms.
    Hi farmbif. Yeah, I've been a bit taken a back myself.

About Zionist politics...
    Around the Levant if you dig a post hole and find the wrong artifact the repercussions can upset political apple carts. Theology is political as well. Because the nation state of Israel has been a key element in much US foreign policy theology is very much political in the US.
    There are religious teachings contrived to provide political cover for the state of Israel and there are religious teachings contrived to take away political cover. As anyone should suspect would be the case, both sides go overboard and manage to stray just a little bit too far in trying to make their points which after all end up being about politics rather than what scripture really says. When I see that going on I know the dogma involved is tainted. Or as I previously put it, it smells.

Boolit Master
    Harbinger is on my shelf, I didn't see "Zionism".
    Harbinger is about 9/11.
    Tells how the prophesy of Isaiah came to reality.
    Isaiah 9:11?

An image of 9/11 is the fence with the pictures, across the street.
    Across the street from destruction still standing
    protected by the cedars is the fence in front of the church
    where George prayed at his inauguration.
    Where George declared a covenant between his nation and God.
    Get out George's first inaugural, read it carefully.
    We have broken that covenant and God does not forget.

Harbinger's not classic literature, but readable:
    tells how our Bible became real, while few noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by .429&H110 View Post
    Harbinger is on my shelf, I didn't see "Zionism".
    Harbinger is about 9/11.
    Tells how the prophesy of Isaiah came to reality.
    Isaiah 9:11?

An image of 9/11 is the fence with the pictures, across the street.
    Across the street from destruction still standing
    protected by the cedars is the fence in front of the church
    where George prayed at his inauguration.
    Where George declared a covenant between his nation and God.
    Get out George's first inaugural, read it carefully.
    We have broken that covenant and God does not forget.

Harbinger's not classic literature, but readable:
    tells how our Bible became real, while few noticed.
    Being prompted by your post I scanned back through the book.
    You're right and it's not the book I thought.

Boolit Master
    About the covenant with Abraham, it was always conditional. I understand that many people are taught that it was unconditional but that isn't what scripture says.
    Wrongly taught according to what scripture?

You again make broad, unfocused statements but once again you give absolutely no support for your position so you leave us with a collection of rational questions. For instance, you say scripture gives conditions about God's promised possession of the land so I say, 'teach me right'; where (book:chapter:verse) can those conditions be found? (IF you actually have that information tell us where it is; if it's there I will read it, apologize for questioning you about it and slide away.)

If you wish, I can indeed show you several places where God made unconditional Jewish homeland promises to the patriarchs. I've read the whole Book a few times (I'm sorta Book taught, know what I mean?) and I know of NO scripture that even hints that God's land promises were conditional and I don't think there is any such scripture. But, if I'm wrong - and I may be - I'm sure willing to learn; if you were taught even one or two verses clearly saying the promised land ever was or is now conditional I want to see them!

Do you really believe the failure of the Jews to live rightly has deprived them of the land God repeatedly and uniquely swore to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their descendants? Do you condemn today's Zionists as bad people for seeking a viable and recognised Jewish home state that would, in fact, be MUCH smaller than what God promised Abe?

If so, do you also believe God favors the various fractured Satanic Muslim land claims over the admittedly still spiritually wayward Jews? If you do, have you considered the fact that most of the bloody fighting in the last part of the Book of Revelation will be centered in Israel and Jerusalem, i.e., the Jewish people still living in their own homeland?

We all know that at the end of the seven years of Tribulation Jesus will return to earth to save the protected remnant of Abraham's seed still living in the original Promised Land, right? (See Psm 83, Ezk 38-39, Daniel and Revelation for most of the end time conflicts.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Farm bif, your confusion about Zionist politics is understandable. Many who loosely toss the term around do not really understand it either. I'll try to keep it short:

A "Zionist", properly defined, is simply someone who clings to God's promise to eventually obtain the Jewish people a larger part of the sandbox than they currently have as an eternal homeland (Zion) for the descendants of Abraham.

Muslims usually hate the idea of a Jewish state (Zion) in the mideast or anywhere else because hating is what they do.

Many of our "educated liberals" hate the idea of a Jewish state (Zion) anywhere because they've been taught it's smart to oppose both orthodox Jews and Bible believing Christians.

A lot of self proclaimed Christians hate the idea of a Jewish state (Zion) because they've been taught that's the way all "really smart people" should think. It's easy to do and antisemitism is usually a part of their makeup anyway.

Zionist politics is the diplomatic effort by some folk hoping to politically advance the creation of a real and viable homeland in a land that's surrounded by vipers.

Big thing for Christians to remember is, it's prophecy. The Jews will never get the rest of Zion until the time is right and then there will be nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Our job for now - well, my job anyway - is to do all I can to show approachable Jews the deep, eternal love of their crucified Messiah AND continue to pray for the peace and protection of Jews and Jerusalem.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast