Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionRepackboxWidenersRotoMetals2
Load Data Snyders Jerky

Thread: Any news on BPCR Nationals from Ridgway?

Boolit Buddy

Any news on BPCR Nationals from Ridgway?

Any one have any news from the Nationals this week? Anybody here that went to it? Let's hear how things went went.

Boolit Buddy
    Great thanks. Neat there was a news video from it. What happens with the cancellation from weather? Do they get to make up what was missed? Sounds like they had some tough weather conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkenhunter50 View Post
    Great thanks. Neat there was a news video from it. What happens with the cancellation from weather? Do they get to make up what was missed? Sounds like they had some tough weather conditions.
    I don't know if they made it up after the storm or not.
    I didn't make it because the Eye doc said I better give the lamps a rest from the heavy recoiling rifles till I see him for a followup.

Kurt

Boolit Man
    Day 1 Irons were canceled due to severe weather. It was pounding down rain along with winds and lightening. It was a jury decision. The decided to do a 60 shot match for the second day and end it there. I can personally vouch for the nasty weather and will post a pic or 2 if anyone is interested. Today was nice weather but a little cool and the winds were at times nasty, but hey thats just Ridgway. Things will change and that is what makes that range a bit of a challenge. There were some excellent scores shot today and everyone in attendance seemed like they enjoyed the match.
    Sam

Vendor Sponsor

Yes, please post the pictures. Scores would be good if you can do it.
    I saw that Brian won the over all. I guess he has recovered from that fall. Good for him!
    Chill Wills

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclearcricket View Post
    Day 1 Irons were canceled due to severe weather. It was pounding down rain along with winds and lightening. It was a jury decision. The decided to do a 60 shot match for the second day and end it there. I can personally vouch for the nasty weather and will post a pic or 2 if anyone is interested. Today was nice weather but a little cool and the winds were at times nasty, but hey thats just Ridgway. Things will change and that is what makes that range a bit of a challenge. There were some excellent scores shot today and everyone in attendance seemed like they enjoyed the match.
    Sam
    Hey Sam,

Thanks for the update. I saw your interview on the news channel, that was pretty cool. I'd be interested in any pics you wanted to load.

Thanks

Boolit Buddy
    You should have been there, you and the boys. Don't let the word Nationals intimidate you. Everyone competes in their class. Yes, Brian recovered from day one in scope and won the 2nd day to take the overall Championship. He shot 14 out of 15 chickens the 2nd day. The 1st day of irons was called due to storms and there was a one day 60 shot championship match. Ian Egbert from Ohio won with a score if 41 followed by Doug Gazaway from GA with a 40 then Dave Heater from PA with a 39. I won the Master class with a 38 followed by Jim Ratcliffe from Ohio with a 36 then Brian Chilson with a 36.

Vendor Sponsor

Thanks for that. I was hoping Woody's name was among the high scores.
    Chill Wills

Boolit Man
    I will load the same pics here that I have just posted up on the Shiloh site for those that are not a member there. That news interview lasted between 15 and 20 minutes so you can see they cut a lot out. Nice to see my tongue stumbles didn't make the news.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1348.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	286867

Name:	100_1349.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	286868

Name:	100_1350.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	286869

Name:	100_1352.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	286870

Name:	100_1355.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	286871

Name:	100_1362.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	286872

Name:	100_1363.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	286873

TNX. Sam,

Well it it aint smoke, heat, fire, it's a flood

Good work with the match Sam. And Congratulations to Ian and the Ladies team for setting a new national record of 92. Up from the previous 69. Well done!!

By the way I have seen that overgrown Fox laying on that Gals legs someplace before

Kurt

Boolit Man
    LOL, that little dog is quite the character. It seems to enjoy being at the match and being around people. I missed a good photo opportunity, there was a rather tall gentleman there taking pictures and observing. I looked down the line once and he was standing there and the dog was between him and his owners. The dog looked like he was just there standing his ground and the first thought that came to my mind was " Don't eat the big white man". Here is a better shot of the dog. He just settles in on her legs and stays there as she shoots.

Name:	100_1361.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	286893

Boolit Buddy
    Sam, thanks for the updates and the pictures. Deadeye, nice shooting and thanks for the updates. Would have liked to have gone but had to work. Maybe next year.