Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RepackboxWidenersLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything

Thread: NOE Bullet Molds

NOE Bullet Molds

How long does it usually take NOE to fill a bullet mold order? Have one on order since mid May.

Quote Originally Posted by brstevns View Post
    How long does it usually take NOE to fill a bullet mold order? Have one on order since mid May.
    I'd call Al and see what's up. I've only had one order from Noe that took longer than ten days and that one just got set aside by accident. I called and it was found and shipped that day. Gp

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    It depends on the work load. I've ordered one that was in stock and it was shipped in two days, and I've asked for one to be pulled out and made from the cherry and it took perhaps three months. I agree with calling about it.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Master
    NOE's website usually only lets you buy stuff if it's in stock. I usually get an order in under a week.

I just placed an order Monday and got the mold this afternoon….pretty good.

Boolit Grand Master

If an item isn't in stock ... go to the NOE web site , www.noebulletmolds.com and then to the Forum ... scroll down to Inventory Run , read the instructions on Inventory Runs & Starting Inventory Runs ... then start one , when 5 people sign on it moves to the shop and production ... that way they do a min. of 5 moulds which is sort of like a mini gruop buy but faster and you don't have to wait for them to make just one .
    It doesn't take long for 5 people to sign on ... another thing ... their old web address www.noebulletmoulds.com with molds spelled moulds doesn't seem to work any more ... at least not for me .
    I don't know whats going on but moulds doesn't get you anywhere ...molds will work ??? C'est La Vie
    Gary
    Last edited by gwpercle; 08-26-2021 at 08:28 PM.
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master

Not to steal any of their thunder, but Tom at Accurate has a amazing turnaround time. He had a custom mold to my door in 3 days!

Boolit Master
    Right now Accurate home page says current turn around time is 10 weeks.
    I assume that means when the revive and order for a custom mold it will be 10 weeks before the ship it out to the buyer.

Perhaps they maintain an inventory of popular designs that can ship when an order is received.

Boolit Master
    I believe that Acc cuts molds when ordered. When he had a 8week turn around I got my mold in 4wks.

From what I understand NOE cuts molds from cherries so a multiple order run is needed to minimize setup time. Accurate cuts on a CNC machine so he can make one of anything just as easy as 5. Also why Acc has a minimum flat nose size on their designs.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    If an item isn't in stock ... go to the NOE web site , www.noebulletmolds.com and then to the Forum ... scroll down to Inventory Run , read the instructions on Inventory Runs & Starting Inventory Runs ... then start one , when 5 people sign on it moves to the shop and production ... that way they do a min. of 5 moulds which is sort of like a mini gruop buy but faster and you don't have to wait for them to make just one .
    It doesn't take long for 5 people to sign on ... another thing ... their old web address www.noebulletmoulds.com with molds spelled moulds doesn't seem to work any more ... at least not for me .
    I don't know whats going on but moulds doesn't get you anywhere ...molds will work ??? C'est La Vie
    Gary
    Cannot get either site to work

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by brstevns View Post
    Cannot get either site to work
    Try these:

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/shop/
    Respectfully,
    Tom Myers
    Precision Shooting Software

Give him a call. Nice person! he was out of the one I ordered which was a 3 cavity, so he is sending me a 4 cavity instead .