Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRepackbox
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Load Data Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, the woods are closed.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I feel for all of you. Last year, we stayed at our place south of Tucson due to me recovering from surgery and Covid restrictions. We saw a spitting go rain enough to get the sidewalk wer and a couple of days later, we had a bit of rain fo perhaps fifteen minutes and that was it all summer. We came back to MI for the summer and it seems like we are getting rain at least every other day - here it is almost August and some are still having to mow their lawns twice a week - go figure. I wish I could send you all some of what we've had to help you out.

Be safe and we're all thinking of you.

Quote Originally Posted by trails4u View Post
    GP...I'll be 'visiting' your state here in just a few days... It's bad, guys...really bad. It's still July (early in fire season) and all three of our SE area fire management teams are already in MT and ID. We'll do our best for ya....but buckle up, it's gonna be a rough year.
    The northwest can sure use the help. So far the fires in Idaho are up in central Idaho and north but for us down here in the southern part of the state it's just one lighting strike away. Things are extremely dry and fire crews have their hands full as is. If our arid high desert catches I'm afraid it will be unstoppable until it burns itself out. Gp

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    A fire is at a friends property boundary up in the Yaak. I hope they can beat it back. There was a light rain this morning, less than 1/10" of an inch. All that will do is make the fire burn hotter.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12