Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad DataInline Fabrication
RepackboxTitan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2

Thread: Easy chicken parm'

Easy chicken parm'

I like easy and quick and this is definitely that. But it's also not keto so I can't make it right now.

It starts with the frozen food section of your market. Find the pre-breaded chicken patties or chicken breast. You can follow the directions on cooking them, but I never do. Instead I'll air or pan fry them to nicely browned and crisp. Then from the deli I put some sliced domestic provolone on top of each patty. You want to cover the patty. If it hangs over the patty that's great! Then they go under the broiler to melt the cheese, keep and eye on it! Then warmed up tom' sauce of your choice goes on top of the cheese. That's it! For sauce I like to use jarred pizza sauce.

Why this works... OK the obvious reason is no breading of the chicken. That's a huge time saver. But you'll find that the serving is also very crispy and it stays that way. The cheese keeps the sauce away from the crispy breading so every bite remains crispy. Yet the flavor is there.

Moderator Emeritus

I have made it without breading the chicken, saute a chicken breast then add to sauce and simmer until chicken is done, add cheese, zap under broiler...