Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLoad DataLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: 3-hat trip.

Boolit Master

3-hat trip.

Drove about 625 miles total the past 4 days to go visit my daughter and grandsons over on the West side of Washington. Had a great time.

Attachment 286461

Seems I always end up with at least one new ballcap every time I go on a trip. This time I got three. One from the tourist town we visited, and two from the base PX that I liked.

Attachment 286462

Anybody else tend to collect ballcaps when on vacation? I also get refrigerator magnets and T-shirts. Sometimes coffee cups.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

I live in Long Beach WA, Some where in the house I have a JBLM Hat and a Hat from West Port I collect Military related Ball caps and Challenge Coins.

Boolit Buddy
    I have about 60 or more ballcaps. Was not a real hat wearer. Untill my dermatologist told me to start wearing a hat.
    I bought a Tilly when I went on a 1 week camping trip with my son's Boy Scout troop. And never wore a ballcap again.

Oh ya I also have quite the tee-shirt and coffee cup collection.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master
    Wife just rolls her eyes at my ballcap collection. Not a lot, but 20 or so.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho45guy View Post
    Drove about 625 miles total the past 4 days to go visit my daughter and grandsons over on the West side of Washington. Had a great time.

Attachment 286461

Seems I always end up with at least one new ballcap every time I go on a trip. This time I got three. One from the tourist town we visited, and two from the base PX that I liked.

Attachment 286462

Anybody else tend to collect ballcaps when on vacation? I also get refrigerator magnets and T-shirts. Sometimes coffee cups.
    "T" Shirts are my addiction ... I got more T-shirts than Carter's got Little Liver Pills ... I ran out of closet space years ago . The Dang things are hanging on any and every spot in our bedroom .
    Have racks on both sides of doors ... it's insane !
    Sunday we had a great meal at small local cafe ... Elsie's Plate & Pie ... they have T-shirts for sale ...
    Gotta buy T- shirt ...I wish I knew why but I gotta buy a Elsie's Plate & Pie ... it has to be my size and in a color I like ( every color except black ...don't like black ) .
    Addicted to t-shirts ,
    Gary
    PS , I even have Cast Boolits T-Shirt ... do you ?
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I'm a "hat person" - kind of out of necessity as I am a bit thin on top. I used to love to pick up ball caps at different places but when we moved from the farm into town, it was time to clean them out and send them to Goodwill. Now I try to limit myself to just two - one to keep looking good for traveling, etc. and one to work in. So far . . . I've been able to do it and the wife is happy that there isn't a pile of them on the rack.

Boolit Master
    Baseball caps and coffee mugs & cups. Even had the two I used when I was in the navy some 50 odd years ago. When I went to Kings Point Merchant Marine academy for two weeks for my company bought a couple and when I worked for a living got a bunch from some of the contractors. Occasionally when the wife goes with one of our daughters, she'll bring another one from some vacation spot. Frank

Attachment 286543

Attachment 286544

I collect challenge coins, T-shirts, hats, hot sauce, etc....

I'm a hoarder, what do you expect?

Slim
    Last edited by slim1836; 07-23-2021 at 12:28 AM.
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Master
    I collect guns and ammo.
    QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by jdfoxinc View Post
    I collect guns and ammo.
    I tried. They didn't have any ammo I needed on base, no reloading supplies, and only Glocks and Sig pistols. Cute ladies working the gun counter though...
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River