RepackboxWidenersReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Load DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed for my brother

Prayers needed for my brother

Sadly I had to call 911 and have my 60 year old brother removed from his house. He has proved incapable of living independently and in my estimation, presented a danger to himself and others. After the ER, he was transferred to a psych facility only to be returned to the hospital. They determined that they did not have the capability to keep him. The hospital put him in they're psych wing and a doctor determined stage 4/5 dementia, among other things.
    Please say a prayer that our Heavenly Father will lead him out of the darkness and into the light of our Savior Jesus. Also pray for my family as we navigate the maddeningly inept processes of the VA, Social Services and the hospital.
    It's very hard dealing with this remotely. he is in FL, I'm in NJ, and at the same time, shielding my 91 year old mother, from the troubling details of her son's condition.
    Sorry for the rambling, I've been dealing with this since February and am grateful that God has allowed my brother to finally be in a safe place, but the battle continues.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Prayer sent . I'll be praying daily for your brother and family . The situation with dementia is a hard road . I still pray for your mother and family but this situation increases the need . Thank you for loving and caring for those you love .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayers Offered Up For your brother and you as well.

Boolit Master
    I have a 46 year old son who has a similar situation, so I understand some of what you are dealing with.

I pray that you will receive Peace beyond understanding in this matter and ask it in Jesus Name. Amen

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers sent.

Boolit Grand Master

Prayers sent, this is impossible to deal with in person, much less across distance. The most you can do, other than prayer, is encourage those who are dealing with him on a daily basis. Good for you recognizing the need.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

I am sorry to hear this, May God touch your brother and guide your family to deal with this. I am praying for you all and will be putting you all on our prayer list.

USMC 77, USRA 79

prayers sent . I am so sorry sir.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Banned
    Prayers out.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.
    jim

Boolit Master

Prayer sent up for all concerned. I have a brother in similar circumstances. We finally had to do a count appointed medical conservatorship for him. It took my wife and I out of the line of fire in terms of medical and living situation decisions. There were very few places willing and able to take him. I think that saved his life - And ours. All from a distance. We know what you are going through. God Bless you all.
    Being human is not for sissies.

Banned

prayers said. One bit of advice when it comes to the VA is get ahold of your local va rep if you havent already. He will help you through the mud of bill paying. Id have been lost many times and given up if it was for my rep.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I come to You to pray for clarity for Pine Baron's brother so that he can find his way to our Savior, Jesus. Please be with his family and friends as he battles this terrible disease that leaves him confused and scared. I know the You walk with him but he sure needs Your help as does his family and I pray that You grant this prayer and all the prayers lifted up for Pine Baron, Pine Baron's brother, and their family. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Until someone has to deal with those issues they can not understand how trying it can be on a family. I don't know how people that don't know the LORD survive it.
    Prayers for your family.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Pine Baron, I will pray for your brother and your family that he will give you strength and see you through this ordeal.

DG

Banned

Will be praying for your brother, you and your family.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Buddy
    Pine Baron my prayers go out to you your brother and your mother. I know first hand the problems and the pain you are going thru because my wife and I dealing with two family members who are in the same place and deteriorating very rapidly. I will put you and your family on our prayer list.

Prayers also to you and your family. You have a lot on your plate and through Jesus you will handle whatever comes before you quite well.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Nasty stuff, I saw what it did to my dad in 3 short years.

Pine Baron you have my sympathy and prayers.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast