RepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad DataReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Wideners

Thread: A Good Sunday

Boolit Grand Master

A Good Sunday

I've taken to worshipping online as it works for me now. Bible Study while I'm driving and worship at a site a female friend pointed me towards.
    Did that then pulled the brake lines from the Honda, rotated tires on wife's Fiat, put in a new bathroom window, fixed a chair with glue and screws, fixed muffler on the pick up, welded the mower deck, put in a new door knob on the deck door and knocked off to enjoy an adult beverage on the new deck I built over the last few weeks. Good day
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

God is good my brother.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I can only assume that your on-line worship filled you with the Holy Spirit to the point where you were able to preform more home maintenance and auto repair than most men accomplish in about two years.

If you ever decide to put that kind of energy towards spreading the word, you may become a modern day Paul the Apostle.

I'm happy to call you a brother in Christ. Keep up the good work -- or works. jd
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodat View Post
    I can only assume that your on-line worship filled you with the Holy Spirit to the point where you were able to preform more home maintenance and auto repair than most men accomplish in about two years.

If you ever decide to put that kind of energy towards spreading the word, you may become a modern day Paul the Apostle.

I'm happy to call you a brother in Christ. Keep up the good work -- or works. jd
    I agree with hoodat . If the internet is building your relationship with your GOD then pursue it . I might warn as a brother in our Lord to be careful . The internet has the good and honest bringing the truth but it's also a wasteland of Satan's interests .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    I agree with hoodat . If the internet is building your relationship with your GOD then pursue it . I might warn as a brother in our Lord to be careful . The internet has the good and honest bringing the truth but it's also a wasteland of Satan's interests .
    One goes to Church not so much for ones' self but to bolster others ! Plus, when more than two are gathered Christ is there !

Boolit Master
    If worship services aren't important to have and attend, why don't churches sell all that expensive real estate, go to total electronic broadcasting, and use the money for other good?

Unfortunately I have a job that requires me to work every other Sunday and I miss being able to worship with my brothers and sisters. To each their own. For myself, community worship is an important part of my spiritual life. I look forward to being able to retire one day and spend every Sunday with my brothers and sisters.

Boolit Master
    Hebrews Ch 10 v 25

About two years ago, God chose for me to get "sucked in" to a busy, thriving church that leaves me no excuse to not go. There are two worship services on Sunday, Wednesday evening, men's bible study on Tuesday evening, and frequently special events or speakers on Saturdays. Also, on-line broadcast of the early Sunday service.

We missed exactly one Sunday service at the beginning of Covid. After that we simply participated in "peaceful protests" every Sunday at 8:30 and 10:30 every sunday morning.

I've come to love being part of the flock. jd
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    That is the truth. You have to be careful where you go but the 2 people I listen to are Conservative Christians and mainstream.

This Pastor https://jackhibbs.com/ Today he happens to have Mike Pompeo as a guest which is interesting.

and Mike for Study https://www.youtube.com/user/EkimRegniw I listen to his podcasts while driving.

If you or others have the time to listen to each I would value your opinions on them. Others can often point out what you are missing.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum