Load DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWidenersInline Fabrication
Repackbox Snyders Jerky
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bear Creek upper blow up?

Banned

The imagration raid was several years ago. And who cares. The Mexican people are the hardest working people I have seen. I lead a construction crew years ago building a dollar General. The 60 Mexicans that were working for us out built the 200 union workers on the other side of the factory. When you tell them to do something they do it. The union guys he hawed for hours trying to see which apprentice they could get to do the work for them while they stood around drinking coffee and taking an hour long visit to the porta potty

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tomme boy View Post
    The imagration raid was several years ago. And who cares. The Mexican people are the hardest working people I have seen. I lead a construction crew years ago building a dollar General. The 60 Mexicans that were working for us out built the 200 union workers on the other side of the factory. When you tell them to do something they do it. The union guys he hawed for hours trying to see which apprentice they could get to do the work for them while they stood around drinking coffee and taking an hour long visit to the porta potty
    One of the truest statements I've ever seen. I managed a company in Houston and I know who did the most work.

I am one who cares!

Boolit Buddy
    Must be a heck of a factory to have its own Dollar General.
    Count me as one who cares.

Boolit Buddy
    I hope you get this sorted out . Don’t want to cause a thread drift but what magazine’s are you fellas using with the 7.62x39 uppers?

shooter bob: I've been using a 10 round Thermold stamped plastic magazine so far as I've been shooting off the bench. No feeding problems. I also have a 30 round metal magazine stamped ASC but haven't had reason to try it yet. Gp

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks gpidaho I was looking at the at stoner 7.62x39 mags at midway usa

Bob. I bought the upper and the magazines from Midway but didn't see the ones I bought offered this afternoon. The Thermold works well for an inexpensive magazine. Gp

I'm A Honcho!
    Mine runs great. 7.62x39 steel case 123 Wolf HP is sub moa. Every time. Never walks. Zero FTFs. Get the midway mags. Only ones I ever used. I sold one of mine to a guy here and had no complaints from that one either. Near Sub moa with almost any ammo I run through it. I bought before the raid and afterwards it’s about as good of a budget AR upper that you can buy.

I’m on the fence about the work that migrant workers do. I’m from Ga and 6-7 years ago farms had millions of dollars of crops rot on the vine because of restrictions and red tape on how to legally employ migrant workers. The very next legislative session they were relaxed and in some cases lifted. Money talks. Not rhetoric.
    Last edited by bluejay75; 08-26-2021 at 05:49 PM.
    You never know how you rank amongst men 'til you have seen what will break another man.
    The original "Bluejay" US Army/ US Navy 1945-1970.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by shooter bob View Post
    I hope you get this sorted out . Don’t want to cause a thread drift but what magazine’s are you fellas using with the 7.62x39 uppers?
    C Products Defense / Duramag

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123