RepackboxInline FabricationSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLoad Data
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything

Thread: Update on my wife 7-17-21

Boolit Master

Update on my wife 7-17-21

I'm livid. Today Mother Francis in Tyler tried to force discharge her despite her not being able to walk still. They started calling saying she was discharged and we had to pick her up around 3 or 4 in the afternoon (It's over a 2 hour drive to get there!). What they are doing is not only illegal, it is so wrong that one of the nurses involved anonymously called Adult Protective Services. The hospital agreed to keep her one more night to try to get her into a physical rehab facility that does not take charity cases, but we will be presented with an additional bill for the service of keeping her another night... Adult Protective Services is now involved, and was also incredulous since the discharge paperwork said (amongst other insane things) that since she couldn't walk (she could walk up until the day she collapsed) we would need to call the fire department, once we got home, to put her into the house for us. They are taking a patient that is NOT YET able to function as she did before the emergency and are FORCING her out of the hospital! You want an update? There's the update. God Bless.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master
    I'm praying God will open the doors nessary for your family.

What the... Well, this is disturbing, to say the least. What and who is this Mother Francis? What is her major maladjustment? Sounds like we need to pray for her heart to be softened and she realizes a little compassion.
    My prayer is for Heather to get to the place that God wants her to be.
    Stay focused (like a rattlesnake) Richard. Keep your eyes peeled for God's will be done.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

You can also try calling the Sheriff or Police, whichever may be more compassionate. We had a huge problem with hospitals just dropping of patients who had no insurance at our County Welfare Agency in NJ. They would even send someone inside to get a wheelchair and load the person on the side of the building and leave them at the steps. Even had an elderly woman left on a stretcher in the waiting room and abandoned. There are laws about abandoning a patient but that is not quite your situation. Contact your State Senators, representatives, and even the news media. Tell them you voted for Biden and he was supposed to stop this type of treatment to our people. Sorry you have to go through this on top of everything. This is not the Pit or I would have made another suggestion.

Boolit Master

I am praying for your situation!

Boolit Master
    Just as an FYI...

https://www.christushealth.org/trinity/tyler

Hope this all gets worked out for you and your wife.
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Social worker at that hospital might be able to help, some of them are near miracle workers.

Boolit Master
    The social worker was the one responsible for forcing her out. APS is trying to find something, anything for a solution, but she is at Momma's. The big wheel chair they sent her home with won't fit in our house at all, and can't only fit through the front door on Momma's. Can't stand, can't walk, and we don't have anybody int he family in good enough health to help. She's trying, she's doing her pt exercises, but it is hell on her and all of us at the moment.

God Bless

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Dang... We Will hope that gets FAR better, SOON!

Prayers continue. Every storm passes.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Still praying for y'all!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm late here , haven't been on the forum to speak of for a few days . I'm still in prayer for ya'll Richard .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Banned

I will be praying for your wife, you and your family, Richard. God is still in the miracle business, trust in Him. Call your Governor, from what I understand he is a good man.