WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: Press Value

Boolit Master

Press Value

Figured I'd ask here in the shotgun section. Have two MEC presses, a 650 (?) in 20 gauge and a Sizemaster with primer feed in 12 gauge. Presses are complete but the 20 gauge has bottles that are replacements. Bought these in the mid to late 80's and used them when my son and I shot a lot of skeet. Need to clean them up before I sell them but there is no real rust, just a lot of dust from storage in my basement. Don't know how to post pics so know pricing them is a bit of a challenge.

Please keep the discussion on value and resist making offers to purchase until they are offered in S&S.

I bought my 12ga Sizemaster from a neighbor a few years ago and got it with a bunch of shot and hulls for $150.00. The last one I bought was a 410 650 that was well used and a little dirty and paid $100 for it. You might search in completed deals to see what they have sold for in the past.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Grand Master
    Lots of info on completed sales on eBay. Hate to say this, put you will likely get higher offers on eBay just remember they charge a sales fee. I am not sure if those on that site are more desperate or ignorant...just seems the way it is.

When I sell stuff to me friends, I charge 2/3 of new price but my stuff is usually like new.
    Don Verna

Presses are down a bit now, few are willing to get into reloading with components hard to find. That being said I've a couple of 650's (a 28 and a 12) and I'd happily take a C-note for either, but no offers. Ebay is a market that is pretty tough, commissions and shipping and now they will be issuing 1099K's. Post a note at the local shooting club.
    The essence of education is self reliance- T.H. White.

Currently seeking wood carving tools, wood planes, froes, scorps, spokeshaves... etc....