Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRepackboxSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad Data
Titan Reloading Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kibler Colonial Rifle

Boolit Buddy
    Have it sighted in at 50 yards. 100gr-2F. .570 ball with .018 pillow ticking, mutton tallow/beeswax lube. Put the last 3 into 3" center, 3 more around it. It was getting hot again.

From the news it looks like a good part of North America has been in the frying pan lately.

Don
    Last edited by Nazgul; 07-26-2021 at 06:34 PM.

Boolit Bub
    Nazgul,

Nice job on the Kibler rifle. I finished up my .58 Kibler the other day. Came out really nice and it shoots well. I went with square bottom rifling in my barrel. Word is that the next Kibler kit will be a fowler. I hope he comes out with it in 2022. He is doing a fantastic job on putting these kits together.

Boolit Bub
    I really like what you did there. First rate kit, and you seem to have done it justice. And caliber enough to handle anything you may come across. Good job.
    How meaningful can you be, there is only so much to say before you are talking too much.

Boolit Master
    That looks so good I had to see what kits are available from Jim Kibler. What I haven't been able to figure out is what's the purpose of the raised piece of stock where you're going to rest your cheek. That looks like it could be a bit "painful".

Boolit Bub
    who could put a kibler kit together for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavetta View Post
    who could put a kibler kit together for me?
    I have not done it, but there are several good videos both by Jim Kibler and others. From what I have seen his newer rifles do not need a high skill set to assemble. I have been told that someone who is an accomplished builder can put one together in about a day. I am sure this does not include stock and barrel finish work.

All here say mind you and not admissible in court
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

Boolit Buddy
    Very easy if you have any skills at all. There are great videos by Jim himself and many others on YouTube. I would really suggest anyone do it themselves, the rifle will be an accomplishment you can be happy with. It can be finished to any level desired.

Don

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12