RepackboxLoad DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationWidenersTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision RotoMetals2

Thread: Pederasoli

Boolit Buddy

Pederasoli

Probably misspelled, does anyone know who sells pederasoli firearms, or where?

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks Maven, that site has already given me the run around for 20 minutes and still don't know where I can purchase pederasoli products.

Boolit Master
    In the U.S Dixie gun works, Taylor & Co., and Cabela's has some as well.

And loads of them on Gunbroker. Oh, Cherry's guns also. Or your local dealer can order direct from FAIR, at least that's what they told me at SHOT.

Boolit Master

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks gang.

I ordered mine from the Italian Firearms Group in Amarillo. They were very easy to deal with by e-mail and kept me informed on shipping dates and arrival. They had to put a High Wall on the boat from Italy for me.

Try this e-mail address: Jazmin@ifg-usa.com

One dealer I do NOT recommend is Wholesale Hunter, bunch of shysters. They are happy to take your money and then inform you AFTER you have paid, that they do not have what you just paid them for, and they take their sweet time about refunding your money. I'm surprised some state attorney general hasn't gone after them.

I would not hesitate to deal with IFG in Amarillo again.

ETA: I did try Cherry's as well. They were friendly to communicate with but as of a couple of months ago when I was looking to order, it seemed like they had very little inventory and did not indicate that they could get what I was looking for, whereas IFG told me they could get whatever I wanted.

Best regards,
    namsag
    Last edited by namsag; 07-11-2021 at 04:23 PM.

IFG - why did I think it was FAIR? Didn't they used to be called that? Anyway, that's the outfit to get them from. @namsag are you a dealer or end user? I was under the impression they only sold to dealers.

I also had a bad experience with Wholesale Hunter, I bought a Hi Wall Uberti on gunbroker as a buy it now and paid for it and waited. About a week later they contacted me and said they were out of stock.
    What a bunch of BS ! They advertise a gun , it has a item number and after I go get a money order and FFL and send it to them they don’t have the gun ?

Jedman

@Nobade, no not a dealer, just a regular guy, they never said anything about being a dealer, just took my order and shipped it to my FFL when they got it in.

@Jedman that's what happened with me, overnighted a certified check to them, boy that little guy answering the telephone at Wholesale HUnter did not enjoy dealing with me, I gave him what for a couple of times about their business practices, a fat lot of good it did I'm sure.

I also complained to Gunbroker about them, they have done this hundreds of times to people. We had a couple of emails back and forth about it but in the end....wait for it....nothing happened.

If you are in the Virginia/W. Virginia area outside D. C., Taylors has a shop just outside Winchester, Va. Just off of Rt. 81. I think I would look for one used. Might be able to get a better price.
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Cherry’s Firearms lists ALL Pedersoli firearms. The other distributors just the popular ones. Plus their service is excellent, have bought several rifles from them and shipments are prompt…
    Regards
    John

Purchased my Sharps from Marstar in Canada. Misc. parts like firing pins I got from VTI in the US