RepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingWideners
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, July 11

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, July 11

Good morning all. A great message and blessing from Hagee Ministries for today (and everyday). Have a safe and blessed day.

Matthew 5:16

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven

Centuries ago, God brought Abraham to stand under a night sky and urged him to count the stars. And He made a promise that, one day, Abraham’s descendants would be as innumerable as those twinkling points.

Thousands of years later at Jesus’ birth, the Light dawned on a people who sat in darkness, who lived in the shadow of death. When we invite Him into our hearts, this glorious treasure comes to live in our jars of clay.

God has chosen us to be the light of the world right here and right now. He calls us to be blameless and harmless in the middle of a crooked and perverse generation, to shine like the stars in the sky (Philippians 2:15).

He is not looking for a perfect people. God is looking for a people willing to live by His truth, to speak out against evil, to reach out and ease suffering – to shine a Light.

When we submit our wounds and jagged pieces to Jesus, He comes to heal and reveal Himself. Through all of the cracked places in these jars of clay, His Light spills out to reach those around us who still sit in darkness.

Blessing:

Heavenly Father, make me shine! Help me to stop hiding and submit all my broken pieces to You. Come heal and shine through me to reach others who are waiting for the Light to shine on their hurting places, too. In the name of Jesus…amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, We are the seed sowers and should be witnessing all the time to those who live in darkness.

USMC 77, USRA 79

and Loving.... Amen
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.