Inline FabricationRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWideners
Reloading Everything

Thread: Buckets of wheel weights

Boolit Master

Buckets of wheel weights

Thursday night I noticed a bucket of wheel weights outside my shop. It was going to rain so put a lid on it. I could just pick it up but couldn't carry it to the shop.

Tonight I found another one outside the shop,even fuller. I had to cover it up but think I will need to drill a hole in this one.

My friend needs to get ahold of me before showing up.

Banned
    Sounds like a heavy cross to bear

I get it the GOOD Lead Fairy has been visiting you. Wish I had one of those!

Boolit Master
    God, I wish I had that problem. Your a lucky man.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jim147 View Post
    Thursday night I noticed a bucket of wheel weights outside my shop. It was going to rain so put a lid on it. I could just pick it up but couldn't carry it to the shop.

Tonight I found another one outside the shop,even fuller. I had to cover it up but think I will need to drill a hole in this one.

My friend needs to get ahold of me before showing up.
    I'd figure a way to have a hand truck around to move it around if I can't pick it up. I got 2.

You are truly a bless-ed man! Our Lourde is kind and giveth casting alloy to the deserving. give a Man a box of ammo and he shoots for a day, give a Man (with ambition, casting ability and shooting impetus) a bucket of wheel weights and he will defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies foreign and, yes, domestic....

Boolit Master
    Nice. I paid for a set of tires and rear brakes at the local tire shop this morning...then picked-up all the used WWs they had, about 10 gallons total, looks like I might net 4 gallons of COWWs, 2 gallons of SOWW, a gallon maybe of zinc and couple gallons of steel & trash.
    Take a kid to the range, you'll both be glad you did.

I would just keep my mouth shut and let him continue to bring them. Then go buy a $50.00 gift card to a local restaurant and stick it in his door.

As far as moving them...get an old piece of plywood or something akin, tip the bucket over and split the weight.
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

Boolit Master
    I would give him a key for the door and make sure theres nectar in the fridge for that lead fairy, its very hot out and you dont want that fairy to get heat stroke!

Boolit Grand Master

I would be thankful to have friends like that! (and I do) Go buy a 2 wheel hand truck to move them with. The gift card at a nice restrauant is a good idea too!

Boolit Bub
    my last 5 gallon bucket had over half zinc and steel WW. as well as the usual valve stems and other trash, but it was free.

Boolit Master
    I talked to him today. We have a friend that will take all the steel and zinc and he will come help me sort. I need to get some new lights in the shop. Then it's time to make ammo again.