WidenersTitan ReloadingInline FabricationLoad Data
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: A great guy to do business with

Boolit Buddy

A great guy to do business with

JB Wilson of Bearpawgrips.com is A+ in my book.
    I was having trouble ordering some Bisley grips (operater error on my end) and he was very patient. His grips appear to be top notch.
    I got a set that is a little thinner at the bottom and a little thicker where the web of the hand sits.
    Hopefully this will help to keep my knuckle from getting bashed by the rear of the trigger guard when shooting my 45 colt Ruger Bisley hunting load of 24 gr. H110 under a RCBS 45 270 SAA (285gr).
    I will keep y'all posted. Bruce

Waiting for a range report.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Master

I have a pair on my convertible 45 colt/45 ACP. I haven't shot anything full tilt with these yet but they fill the hand nicely.

Boolit Buddy
    boat, good to hear. I am anxiously waiting. I will give a range report after I try them out.

Boolit Buddy
    OK guys. Finally found a day that I felt halfway decent, so went for a little range time with my new grips from BearPawgrips. The fit, finish, and overall eye appeal is just great, and more importantly, they preformed great too. What a big difference in taming the recoil. They do feel a bit blocky in my hands, but man do they make up for it when shooting those 270 gr. Swc (285) 24.5 gr. H110 loads. I shot approx. 24 rounds, and while still not much fun, my hand,fingers, and wrist felt just fine.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Schreck5 View Post
    OK guys. Finally found a day that I felt halfway decent, so went for a little range time with my new grips from BearPawgrips. The fit, finish, and overall eye appeal is just great, and more importantly, they preformed great too. What a big difference in taming the recoil. They do feel a bit blocky in my hands, but man do they make up for it when shooting those 270 gr. Swc (285) 24.5 gr. H110 loads. I shot approx. 24 rounds, and while still not much fun, my hand,fingers, and wrist felt just fine.
    Pictures of the grips?