RotoMetals2Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLoad DataWidenersRepackbox
Titan Reloading Lee Precision

Thread: Help Needed in Montana

Boolit Master

Help Needed in Montana

When Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (MCTD) forced my involuntary retirement, I decided I had no reason to upgrade my computer system — EVER. I've located the target pistol I've wanted for several years. But my 15-year-old Mac cannot do the job I need done. The old Macintosh, running OS X 10.4.11, no longer sees "Captcha" to verify I'm not a robot. I need the help of someone in central west Montana or in Helena to assist me to contact the seller for me to make the transaction contact. Once the seller has my name, telephone number, and email address, the transaction becomes a walk in the park.

I live in Missoula County. In Montana, intrastate private sales are legal. That's my preference via Armslist.com.
    Last edited by Naphtali; 07-06-2021 at 07:02 PM.
    It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it. Sam Levinson

Boolit Master
    I would assume that the FFL of your choice would be willing to do that. Try Capital Sports to start.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

In Montana, intrastate private sales are legal. That's my preference via Armslist.com.
    It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it. Sam Levinson

Why does the person assisting you have to live in Montana? Can't you just give all of the necessary information about you and the seller to the person assisting, have them forward the info to the seller? If you want to PM the information to me I'll e-mail it for you. Happy to help.

DG

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphtali View Post
    In Montana, intrastate private sales are legal. That's my preference via Armslist.com.
    I am quite familiar with my state laws, I just don't understand why the specific location necessary.
    Cheers

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

use your local library's computer.
    it'll be 'up to date' and will 'recycle' itself when you logoff.

good luck
    WebMonkey
    Retired 19D
    Psalm 91:9
    Honda 919

Boolit Master

It does not need to be local. I just anticipated the person doing me the favor might want to get acquainted with me, and perhaps pop some caps at the range ten minutes from my home?