Load DataRepackboxLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication

Thread: Swapping/sale is section

Boolit Bub

Swapping/sale is section

I recently came to 30 post and have been a member for longer than 30 days.

I would like to post some adds and I do not see the submit new post icon in the prompt.

Can anyone guide me how to make a post in the sale section?

Thank you

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. R View Post
    I recently came to 30 post and have been a member for longer than 30 days.

I would like to post some adds and I do not see the submit new post icon in the prompt.

Can anyone guide me how to make a post in the sale section?

Thank you
    At the beginning of the Swapping and Selling area, there are a set of rules: https://castboolits.gunloads.com/sho...mp-Definitions

Down the list a bit is the 30/30 rule. 30 days membership, and 30 substantive posts. That would be asking serious questions that haven't been asked before, providing answers to such questions, and that sort of thing. Chiming in agreement with a statement probably won't count. It also specifies that posts in the Pit and Swapping and Selling areas do not count.

I'm not a moderator or an owner, just another member. Yours isn't the first post with this sort of question, either. If you had searched, you'd probably have found your answer in one of those posts. If you'd read and understood the rules for posting, you'd probably also have found your answer. I would advise you to spend a little more time looking at the rest of the site. Read the material, contribute if you have answers, and ask questions about reloading, casting, gunsmithing, choosing powders and alloys for casting, and that sort of thing. I'm upwards of 850 posts, been a members for several years, but only actively so for a bit over a year. I'm not sure they'd approve an S&S ad for me. And not sure I'd deserve to have it approved, either. A lot of what I have to say here wouldn't be substantive. I make jokes, or laugh at other peoples jokes. I post on political issues close to my heart. Those do not count. And I am in no hurry to use this board as a place to make money. I have bought some stuff from the S&S area. I've gotten a few PIF's, and put a few myself, in the spirit of the PIF. Get to know people, and become a part of the group. That's my advise to you.

Bill

Hello J.D.R. Good information and observations from Scrounge, and I also urge you to carefully read the rules before venturing into the Swappin' & Sellin' area, where many an uninformed seller has come to grief.

I can not tell what you can see on your computer screen, but this is what I see on mine, and what you should probably be seeing under
    Swappin'&Sellin':

Sub-Forums

S&S Trash Can
    S&S Rules
    Straight Shooters & Deadbeats
    The Boolit Exchange
    Completed Deals

Title/Thread Starter Replies/Views Last Post By

All of the WTS,WTB,WTT ads

Last, in a window:
    + Post New Thread

If you click on "Thread Starter" or "+Post New Thread" a window should open up just like if you were replying to a thread in another part of the Forum. Enter an appropriately prefixed title, then the actual ad in the window. If you do not see "Thread Starter" or "+Post New Thread" then I will refer your problem to someone higher up the ladder.

Best wishes. Be sure to read and follow the rules.

DG