Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Wideners

Thread: Franklin armory 10/22 trigger

Boolit Bub

Franklin armory 10/22 trigger

Does anyone have any experience with these triggers and the installation of said articles?

I purchased one today and promptly installed in a.manner which mimicked the installation instruction pamphlet provided. I am able to pass all the safety checks the pamphlet said with the exception of the binary step in which the trigger is released and hammer strikes firing pin.

I have test fired the gun and it will only fire a single shot with every pull of the trigger and no shots on the release of trigger.

I have googled extensively and the trigger spring franklin provides is universal agreed to be too long in length. The recommendation to shorten said spring is said to result in proper function.

Before I start snipping coils I would like to hear your opinions please.

Boolit Bub
    Have one installed in a VQ receiver using the polymer Ruger housing. Does not work, as a matter of fact it somehow tensions the bolt enough for it not to turn to battery. Have a few other receivers to try, is kind of a pain in the ass since the selector levers need to be removed to disassemble the rifle/pistol now.

I didn't know what one was so looked it up. Have fun on the range, but keep the binary trigger gun out of home defense or the hunting fields. Not ragging on you, but my opinion is that the binary trigger and bump stocks are some dumb doodoo.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    put a power custom hammer in mine but used the std ruger springs .