RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Load DataReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: Update on my wife 6-30-21 good news!

Boolit Master

Update on my wife 6-30-21 good news!

Heather is still listed as in "acute crisis" by the doctors and hospital. But after my sister-in-law threw a quack oncologist out of the room this morning before I got there, we got to talk to the current Dr in a "family meeting". I wish I could remember this gentleman's name, but my everything is shot at this point. He is of the opinion that everything on Heather is fixable, treatable, or curable... It is going to be a very long and hard road, and she could still pass on us at any time, but he is much MUCH more upbeat about her chances. If she continues to improve, IF they can keep her heart from failing from the stress, IF they can get her breathing on her own, and IF they can... You get the point. There's a laundry list of "ifs", but holy cow this guy made all feel like there is actually still a chance (opposite stance of last Dr). As for Heather herself. Praise the good Lord she was able to focus her eyes on us today, sometimes give nods or head shakes, squeeze our hands, etc. Her progress is extremely slow. We are talking percentage points of percentage points, but she ISN'T getting worse right now. She is nowhere near out of the woods. Not even remotely. But she has a chance. And while she has a chance, no matter how small, we will keep on keeping on. God Bless!

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master
    Here's to the power of hope and prayer!!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

PTL! Still praying! Prayer is powerful and God is good! Glad to hear!
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Thanks for the update Richard. Thank God for providing a doctor willing to roll up his sleeves and do the hard work. Prayers continue for Heather, you, and the family.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Still praying for Heather and You - A better Doctor is worth a lot. It can mean the world in terms of state of mind and emotional outlook. Praise God for each degree of improvement.
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Keep thinking of you guys and pray everything will work out. Hang in there.

Boolit Master

Thank and praise God for answering prayers, You guys are in my prayers and thoughts all the time. Keep pressing forward and looking to God for your every need!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Rich. Our prayers are for Heather and all the family. Keep us updated

Heavenly Father, pour out your Holy Spirit on Richard, Heather, and their whole family, and give them peace and hope. Amen.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Buddy

That's good news, still praying

Boolit Master
    Thank God for you getting a better doctor!

Prayers sent!

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Moderator Emeritus

Richard, I will be honored to pray for Heather and you.

Father, I come to You because you are the Great Healer and You are the one to guide the medical team that are attempting to heal Heather. Father, Please grant her comfort and healing. Please give Richard the strength to be with Heather and give him comfort as well. Father, I know that we come to You with numerous requests and we know that You walk with each and everyone of us; but Father please grant this prayer and the prayers of all of us praying for You to restore Heather back to Richard and her family. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Thank you everybody! For today!

Daily Heather Update: 7-2-21 (I thought maybe I should start putting dates) Heather is staying stable. very slight improvements overall (again percentage points of percentage points here). However she was able to breath assisted (as opposed to the machine breathing for her) for over six hours today. Yesterday it was barely four hours. Other than that all the issues are still present, but the doctors and nurses are working their behinds off to help her. God Bless.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master
    God bless and keep you all! Prayers sent.

Improvement, however slight, is encouraging. Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I agree with Pine Baron , any progress is a good sign . Still praying .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Buddy