Load DataTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyWideners
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Moulds - non-existent customer service

Arsenal Moulds - non-existent customer service

Well I have sent 2 emails and made 2 phone calls to Jared with no response.
    I bought my first mould from them and while their work seems to be very nice, their customer service stinks.
    I am just trying to get a simple question answered and you would think i was asking for the moon.
    Be aware.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Buddy
    My experience as well except mine was a year ago just when the pandemic was starting and things weren't so crazy yet. I tried multiple times, email and voice mail to no avail. I finally heard back and I had to return a defective mould on my dime. They fixed it and it has been fine since but what really chapped my hide was when the mould was sent I received a message telling me to be sure and give them a 5* rating. I also received the deep sigh treatment when they finally did call me back. Too bad, with a little mould tweaking and some great customer service, they would be the talk of the town, in a good way. Best if luck

I am trying one more time. I just sent another email.
    There really is no excuse for this.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Amen. I'm with you. Poooooooorrrrrrrr customer service.

Boolit Master

I'm betting most of ya have never seen how much email a business like Arsenal gets. Most of it is spam and junk. Same with phone calls. Putting your phone number on a website is going to guarantee 100 calls a day that have nothing to do with your actual business.

I'd rather have them making molds instead of sitting at a computer half the day going through email.

I was just shipped a mold I ordered 5/24.

I'm sure that the choice is either make molds or answer the phone and go through email all day.

If it's a simple question perhaps someone here can answer it for ya.
    NRA Benefactor.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Fingers View Post
    I'm betting most of ya have never seen how much email a business like Arsenal gets. Most of it is spam and junk. Same with phone calls. Putting your phone number on a website is going to guarantee 100 calls a day that have nothing to do with your actual business.
    I'd rather have them making molds instead of sitting at a computer half the day going through email.
    I was just shipped a mold I ordered 5/24.
    I'm sure that the choice is either make molds or answer the phone and go through email all day.
    If it's a simple question perhaps someone here can answer it for ya.
    My phone number is on my web site. I get many many calls and emails each day.
    I DEAL WITH THEM.
    The subject line often tells you whether to hit the delete button or give it ten seconds to see what it is about.
    Maybe YOU might think the lack of response is somehow acceptable, I do not.
    Being in business (which I have been for 40 years) is part product and part service. They are not separable.
    Perhaps if it were YOU that had the question and he was not responding, you might feel a bit differently.
    It doesn't take more than a few seconds to answer a question.

Boolit Master

Hope he is not answering phone or emails; waiting on my third mould.

My experience…..not discounting anyone else’s, has been positive. I had to correspond twice with Jared, once to send a mold back for repair, once to inquire about a mold I ordered. Everything was handled professionally to include the repair. I have been happy with Arsenal.

Boolit Master
    I'd be easy on Jared when it comes to production he's the original one man band instead of chef, cook, and bottle washer. He's the machinist, secretary, shipping clerk and designer. Right now he is swamped with work and just needs some time to get closer to caught up. I think we can all agree the whole industry is upside down right now.

Boolit Master

He does great moulds and is worth the wait.

I'm a designer and outside sales rep for engineering wood products.i get 50 plus calls,email and texts each day minimum.i answer them all.not always within minute's but they get answered.
    No excuse for it IMHO
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries

Boolit Master

"A Man who works with His hands isn't making money when he's talking."
    Roger Schendel 1920 - 1988
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by HARRYMPOPE View Post
    I'm a designer and outside sales rep for engineering wood products.i get 50 plus calls,email and texts each day minimum.i answer them all.not always within minute's but they get answered.
    No excuse for it IMHO

I am one of the “IT” guys that make the Emails and the Phones work; Sir you are one of few people on the Planet that does that according to the systems We monitor.

Boolit Master

Service is the life of any business. Poor service will sooner or later loose you business. Word will get around and then even old customers will quit ordering. It has happened before and will happen again to those that fail to realize the fact..

I have had many good experiences with Arsenal, and their molds are excellent quality. I think we all need to have some patience for our small shop mold makers right now. All of them are struggling to keep up with demand; Accurate, NOE, MP, Arsenal, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyd View Post
    I am one of the “IT” guys that make the Emails and the Phones work; Sir you are one of few people on the Planet that does that according to the systems We monitor.
    You must not deal with very good people because all of us would be fired if we did not answer our correspondence promptly.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries

He may have the best moulds on the planet but i still need an answer regarding the business translation.
    OK...fair enough.
    No answer?
    I will just order my next mould from someone else.
    Easy....vote with your wallet.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by FISH4BUGS View Post
    He may have the best moulds on the planet but i still need an answer regarding the business translation.
    OK...fair enough.
    No answer?
    I will just order my next mould from someone else.
    Easy....vote with your wallet.

Well what’s your question maybe one of us can answer it?

He does make the best Aluminum mould I have used.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by HARRYMPOPE View Post
    You must not deal with very good people because all of us would be fired if we did not answer our correspondence promptly.
    Nope there just regular people who get overwhelmed with emails and phone calls; we can just see what is opened or the calls answered.

I ordered a 32 cal. mold from them in March. I received it in June. It took a bit longer than expected but the quality is excellent. I emailed once in early June to inquire about my mold and received a response the following day. No complaints with Arsenal from me.
    ​Je suis Charlie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast